Special Stabilizer Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

SPECIAL STABILIZER WEEK!

Bonus stabilizer fragments are back!

This week - from Thursday, April 29, 2021, through Wednesday, May 5, 2021 - all players will enjoy:
    • 5x BONUS Stabilizer Fragments when completing the daily Stabilizer event in the On Duty menu.
    • 20% discount at the Rewards from Time & Space and Second Chance (Quark) vendors.
      • These are the two vendors where you can spend your Quarks to obtain special items or items from previous Time Capsules.
    The event rewards different amounts based on your access level, so that ends up looking like this:
    • Members
      • Standard Reward: 6 Stabilizer Fragments
      • 5X BONUS Reward: 30 Stabilizer Fragments (two complete Stabilizers)
    • Premium Access Level
      • Standard Reward: 4 Stabilizer Fragments
      • 5X BONUS Reward: 20 Stabilizer Fragments (one and one-third complete Stabilizers)
    • Free Players
      • Standard Reward: 3 Stabilizer Fragments
      • 5X BONUS Reward: 15 Stabilizer Fragments (one complete Stabilizer)
    Remember, it takes 15 Stabilizer Fragments to form one Stabilizer, which can then be used to open any existing Time Capsule. The event can be completed once per day. Need a refresher on what's in which capsule? Check out our Time Capsule guide!

Event begins with daily server restarts (4AM local server time).
    • Like x 16
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  3. Eve YouTuber

Yay!
    • Like x 1
  4. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

Mepps, add collections to the time capsule vendor, please.

Thank you.
    • Like x 3
  5. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

uhm mepps u said 28 april and in the picture its 29?....anyway thanks alot :D

6. Proxystar #Perception

Darn, this came around again quick, still I'll take it, thanks. :)
  7. Kabr Active Player

Yeah this isn't working. Just did this and only got 6 fragments. I'm on ps4 and am legendary. So is it broken . And yes its after reset. Its 6am Eastern time here
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

It worked for me on eupc at least
  9. Kabr Active Player

I started with 9 fragments ran it and had 1 full stabilizer. I'm on USPS
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

blimey!!! didn't see that one coming! that's proper peachy, that is! much appreciated, devs. many thanks.
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

It'll work after the 9am est shutdown. Like every week.

We're both est, so after 9am shutdown it will go live. It is like this every Thursday. If you want to take advantage of last weeks bonus, you run prior to the shutdown. If you want this weeks bonus, you run after. So like today, I ran everything for the bonus source. I'll run stabs after work
    • Like x 2
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

Agreed, I'd prefer to finish the collection where ever possible.