Error Code Help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DMan72, Apr 27, 2021.

1. DMan72 New Player

So I recently tried to get on to play on my PS4 and the following error code came up, (WS-37398-0) I cannot seem to be able to find what it's an error code for. If anyone knows what this error code means and the fix for it or where i can go to get the answers it would be greatly appreciated.
    Respectfully,
    Dan
  2. IreParoxysm New Player

Getting the same thing on ps4. Can't login
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hello Heroes and Villains,

Crashed a while ago on USPS4 fighting the EEViLLL Doomsday..... can't get back in the game since. :(

Anyone else?
  4. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

I know this isnt a fix or might not help. Try to restore licenses in your settings , sometimes it helps.
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

PSN seems to be down for me.
  6. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Psn servers are down, that's a server code error. So if you play on PS you have to wait until they get the servers up and running.
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

8. TheHattoriHanzo New Player

Ps servers are down with no eta when it'll be back up
  9. Yerika New Player

I'm on PS4 and currently still in the game.. for now at least.
  10. TheHattoriHanzo New Player

Go to your ps settings>network>view status of playstation network services
  11. crap zappa New Player

Man its been 2 or 3 days of taking 45+ mins to try and log in. Its crazy how many problems go unfixed while they do livestreams about hair styles lol. Is there a way to reach the new owners and get the complaint train rolling so daybreak will do their actual jobs? Im sure all the new hairstyle feats are super important, or time capsules lol. Fr though. Do we have somebody we can contact?
    • Like x 1
  12. El El Committed Player

Yeah can't log in either
  13. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

PSN is down at the moment
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Definitely not a US wide thing, I'm on, usps. Boston MA, friends in Kansas/ ohio/ and NY got booted tho
  15. h0rnyburrito New Player

16. Eve YouTuber

PSN network is down. It's not Daybreak's fault.
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Thou doth protest too much. It’s a PSN issue. Has nothing to do with Daybreak or Dimensional Ink.
    • Like x 1
  18. Illumin411 Loyal Player

19. Proxystar #Perception

20. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

still down?