Not A Bug Getting feats I'm not entitled to yet

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by priest0666, Apr 22, 2021.

1. priest0666 New Player

This is annoying. I already reported this to support, and then I get directed here.

Thought you may want to know this: I was in the FP: Royal War (event) and I had nine feats activate from age of Justice. The feats that activated are:
    Ten Tickers, Time Twister, Minute Mod, Warped, Time Piece, A Mod a Month, Age of Alternators, Savage Salvage, Chrono Chic.
    Seems like a glitch, so I thought I should report it.

And today, I bought a ring from the vendor in Age of Justice, and when I hit the button to purchase, feats activated from the next DLC that I don't have access to yet. These feats are: Mean Gleam, Justified Jokes, Reused Riddles, Enigma Engine, Joke Generator, and Mystery Machine
    My Cr is currently 193. I can't access the level until 197.
    Thought it should be reported.
    Someone please let me know if I should bother to report it if it continues to happen.
    Thank you.
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

You probably have your Combat Rating reach the required number for the episode, that is not the same as your Equipped CR if your gear distribution is not optimal.
    The feats you mentioned are automatically granted to you when that character can access these episodes, as they are related to crafting obsolete R&D items.
    It looks like everything is working as intended for you.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Just adding on what Catastrophic is saying, those dlcs (AF3, AoJ, RwC, E3, Deluge) all had crafting generator mods/ equipment mod feats. The Devs retired the crafting process and introduced the new equipment “mods” that are now called augments with the launch of the dlc Titans. So naturally these feats were granted to all players as the system retired. The retired feats used to pop right away when u logged onto any toon that didn’t have them then, nowadays they are granted near the minimum crs of the listed dlcs, happy to tell you that these are not unintended glitches
    • Like x 1
  4. priest0666 New Player

Thank you, and sorry, I must have missed the notes that gave us this info.
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

No need to be sorry, think we all miss something at some point, the change and feat grants were briefly mentioned here Teen Titans: Judas Contract & Augments!