Up-Votes Needed Xbox Series X issue

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by CosmicSnek, Feb 8, 2021.

1. CosmicSnek New Player

The game on my Xbox series X will completely freeze the console not allowing me to play it, This is not an Xbox issue by any means this is a DC issue this is happened to multiple friends of mine who play on the series X and the Xbox one X ever since the rendering bug that happen this week this bug is also appeared. I could be playing the game normally and then I’ll have to open my Xbox party menu and I can’t the game still running but I can’t control anything on my Xbox it’s like the game is hogging up all of the consoles ram or something! Sometimes the game will completely freeze or stutter and dip in frame rate. I Have a video of this to. The only way to re-create this is just play on a series X or the One X. I’m not too sure what’s going on but this is making it very difficult to enjoy this game the rendering issue earlier this week was already a huge letdown and This bug is making the game very very hard to enjoy. I really hope this get addressed.
  2. CosmicSnek New Player

Bump! This is still happening to this day! This is not fun! Is there ANY fix???
  3. bernierjanet New Player

I am not sure if DC will see anything from this forum, maybe we need to write on their main page but actually someone got in touch with this problem and maybe any updates will appear soon. Personally I faced the same thing, got angry and quit with the game, now I don't know what happened but I've read on https://www.gamenewsaus.com.au that they're working on it and soon an upgrade will appear and it will completely eliminate all the existing issues. Hope that this upgrade will not bring any new issues to fk with haha.