Question About Salvage Operation/ OP Back

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yass Queen Hyppolyta, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

So, I messed up and ran FF event first boss on an alt in order to get the wings. I only realized after the fact that it needed to be regular or elite. Does anyone know if the wings will drop on the 2nd or 3rd phases when I re-run on regular?

Thanks!
  2. TANK69 Well-Known Player

3. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

4. Shalayah Committed Player

I assume it drops on a random phase, I got mines on the first phase
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Do we know if any loot (besides the wings themselves) is tied to picking up and completing the mission? i.e. the crystal drops in Legion... You don't get them if you don't complete the Static mission. I generally hold the checklists until a 2x or 3x weekend then cash for more marks, but won't if let's say Doomsday or Generals start dropping additional 'food' drops for the OP back. Don't really care about having the OP back until I have enough to level it up...just one more inventory slot taken up.
  6. Ekart Committed Player

First you need to do the "Do the duo, alert, raid 1, raid 2" quest. Then you go to Sarah Charles in Flashpoint Gotham and she gives you the wings quest. Then you'll need to run FF (normal or elite) and they drop only if you're not loot locked. I got them on both chars after the 1st phase.

"Food" drops everyhwere where you can get loot. Boxes or as extra boss loot in instances. There is one catalyst that you'll need to buy from vendor. It costs 30 marks each and you'll need 15 of them, so 450 marks.
    • Like x 2
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Right....but is it like the Goggles mission where if you do NOT cash out the mission you'd never catch a crystal drop or be able to buy the crystals. I'm fine with not buying them, but I'd like the drops. I'll probably finish the checklist mission either way, but I normally would not to double or triple up on the rewards later on a bonus week....but if it cost me food drops....nope.
  8. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Update: it dropped on the 2nd phase :)
  9. Ekart Committed Player

Before I did the wings mission I had enough stuff droped together, that I could do the first breakthrough (playing on two characters). So stuff drops even if you didn't complete the mission.
    • Like x 1