QOL Proposal: Add Armory Assignment to the Mainframe Bot

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kimone, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

The suggestion above is as simple as that - add the Armory Assignment dialogue page from the Base Generator to the Prototype Mainframe Bot Consumable.

This would add further utility to the Mainframe bot itself; this allows those other 16 Armories to be accessed in between combat situations, allowing for a much wider variety of on-deck variation without allows literally ALL Armory changes to be instantly accessible (thereby also justifying the purchase of Armories beyond four).
    • Like x 15
  2. Eve YouTuber

Love this idea.
    • Like x 1
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I am 100% behind this suggestion. Makes perfect sense, and as you said adds more value to the bots making it worth purchasing.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheNumber 2 Well-Known Player

Makes too much sense disagree...

Jk, take my upvote
  5. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I asked for this during a stream sometime last year or the year before, they said.. "noted"

Hopefully this brings it back to their attention though, as it would add a massive reason for me to use the thousands of bots I have bought off the broker because I thought it would happen soon, lol. :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Vexedbit Well-Known Player

Showing this fantastic idea some love. This would be a very welcome addition as well as a profitable one. Love it!
  7. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

I've seen this mentioned before on the forums but didn't have an account then. I wholeheartedly endorse this idea and hopefully it will also lead to also being able to purchase and utilize more armories per character.

Seriously, great idea and I hope that the Devs take note.
  8. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Bump! This is seriously a great idea and I really hope the Devs take notice.
  9. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I 100% support this very helpful fix.

I'd rather be able to just choose between all 16 -- or even just 8 -- armory changes on the fly, but the above would at least greatly help.
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I’m 200% on board with this since apparently there isn’t a way to map another 4 armories to a controller