Not A Bug Problem New Earth 31 century

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by MarkR92, Apr 15, 2021.

1. MarkR92 New Player

Why after the new flashpoint update i can't enter the 31st century metropolis anymore?
  2. Red Five Developer

Hi! Are you able to use the teleporter in the Watchtower / Hall of Doom?
  3. MarkR92 New Player

Yes
  4. MarkR92 New Player

But there isn’t anymore New earth 31 century
  5. MarkR92 New Player

tells me I have to purchase the episode
  6. MarkR92 New Player

7. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Is your character below cr 310 and have been playing the event version of instances?
    Since the event version of the Legion episode is over, characters who don't meet the minimum requirement to complete the normal version of such content will be locked out of open world as well.
    • Like x 1
  8. MarkR92 New Player

My character cr 321
  9. MarkR92 New Player

now in the warp menu instead of New Earth 31 Century there is Flashpoint Gotham
  10. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

The warp menu only includes episode warp to the latest episode's open world that is the norm for sometime now, so yes they intentionally hid the warp for 31st century. If you want to go there just use the teleporter in HQ or base teleporter with Urgent Warfronst mod on.
  11. MarkR92 New Player

No i can’t because it tells me that i have to purchase the episode now....but why if my character cr is 321?
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Normally episodes are locked after the event ends and only accessible if you either:
    1. Own the episode and are the appropriate CR to enter.
    or
    2. Have an active subscription and are the appropriate CR to enter.

If you don't own the episode or have an active subscription you are going to have to wait for the devs to add Long Live the Legion to the current open episode event: https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/dcuo-open-episodes-bonus-weeks-march-2020
    • Like x 1
  13. MarkR92 New Player

Ok thanks, i didn’t know that, so i must wait
    • Like x 1
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All of the answers above are correct, but we're going to open up 39 anyway.
    • Like x 2
  15. MarkR92 New Player

Thanks a lot!