Flashpoint Batman NPC revealed on twitter!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

I see what you did there!
    • Like x 3
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

What can I do, I like bad boys with flaming temper and big shiny guns :D:p
    • Like x 3
  3. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Dcuo finally updated the look of heatwave, now this one looks good without too much changes. It looking great
    • Like x 6
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Honestly I wish we had more options for hair coming through cowls in general. Especially since some hairs get cut off when paired with the cowls that do it, like cruel locks. I remember trying to use that and long wavy hair on my lion themed toon so he could have a "mane" and being kinda annoyed it just got chopped off like that, especially since we don't have that many good long hairs for dudes. Luckily that half up ponytail hair worked quite well, so it worked out. Since there's no Batcowls that let hair come out, I just paired the Batwoman mask (for the ears) with one of those half slimline cowls or whatever they're called. Kinda surprising the Daring Vigilante cowl doesn't do it, given the character it's based on. Though a lot of the iconic styles are weird like that, like a lot of the masks (ie Gotham Knight) of characters that usually have the eyes being white but then the player style just doesn't lol. Emissive eyes can help but they can be soooo bright and it can look a bit weird lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

*Glances at Jason Todd*
    • Like x 2
  6. Wildcat Committed Player

okay.. okay.... now take my money, I want to play as him in legends pvp

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Exactly! :eek:
    Still dreaming to see Red Hood in DCUO one day. :oops:
    • Like x 2
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

IKR?! We have his style and all his brothers aside from Signal depending on how you count him (bit of a Stephanie Brown Robin-but-not-a-Robin situation lol) in the game, so... where is he?! C'mon, complete the set!
    • Like x 1
  9. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

This is huge improvement if we compare him with his OG look! :D
    • Like x 4
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

The launch design looked so generic

[IMG]
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

I bet Heatwave is going to be at least one the inspired styles for the upcoming episode.
    I wish female version has a bit of cleavage and hair out the cowl.
    • Like x 5
  12. Jaelia Committed Player

Woah the artwork on him is amazing very very detailed :D I LIKEY
    • Like x 4
  13. Eve YouTuber

Just showed on stream, another picture from Flashpoint Episode[IMG]

The yellow teleporter looks like there's open world instance in Iceberg Lounge
    • Like x 8
  14. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I want this entire suit and I want the pistol style.
    • Like x 4
  15. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

The south part of Gotham is so cool and unique! Such a shame in the Open World most of these buildings are bottled and completely lifeless with no players roaming around in this area...
    • Like x 3
  16. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

But now we are going to get the chance to see them even if it's from the Flashpoint world!
    • Like x 2
  17. Brit Loyal Player

Oh, I'm sure they'll fix that by putting the emblem permanently on the piece of gear, so that we cannot use our own emblems at all. Essentially every chest style that has a blank large enough to fit a large emblem, they feel obligated to lock the emblem in, so that we still cannot get a large version of our own.
  18. Wildcat Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Eve YouTuber

Soon™
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Atlantis & New Theymscira in war from DCUO's twitter!
    • Like x 7