Just tell us how much

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Vengeance, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Vengeance Level 30

Just tell us how much money is needed for PVP to be fixed and we'll make a donation for it since your resources haven't allowed you to fix it for 5 years.
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Well, they won't respond on a weekend but I'm sure we can all come to a minimum amount number just by having a few forum peeps in similar industries.

So you'd have a base cost of about $100k per employee. $75k take home, workmans comp/ taxes/ vacation pay/ all the over heads. That's probably low end so let's say they have to head hunt a few people with signing bonuses and what not. So make the $100k into $150k to be safe.

They'd probably need a team of at least 5 plus would need to make existing employees a part of the rebuild since you'd still need to balance the pve side to make it all work harmoniously. So in new employees, you'd need over half a mil a year min? Probably easiest just to say a mil. That's yearly tho cuz contracts I'd think are a part of all this.

The bad news, most of us won't help pay for it because we gave up on it almost 6yrs ago. But that other person offering $10k can pay for a week of work on it maybe?
  3. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

im sry i dont wanna tell any crap but donate money o_O guys idk if u may forgotthis but we pay for memberships,artifacts and replaymarks too do u really think u can make us give them more money o_O...i get what u try to say here but lets be honest if this wouldnt be a pay2win game like no other the ppl may...may say ok we help but not this way i dont wanna know how mutch daybreak gets in one year but im sure it is enough for do some fixes and even its not it isnt really our fault we dont try to get money for success and make more and more ghamers leave the game on this way or?

i mean think about it for fun more less pay2win more gamers so more money if they need to make money i got may an idea do all iconic styles in the marketplace for like 10 a full style and u get your money to bcs im sure MANY guys want iconic stuff and im also sure that is a thing u can make money with and dont let us feel so hard like it is now that money is all that counts here i see that they need to earn money this isnt the point but if u start to force ppl pay for everything u get sooner or later bankroot bcs nearly no one want this..so guys add the right stuff for money and we can talk about it but dont think we pay now even more as we allready do to play sry
  4. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Pvp doesn’t need some absurd amounts of monetary backing since it doesn’t need an absurd amount of work. The main problem with pvp is the superpowered spec being able to spam powers since the might and power stat is combined, with the addition of said spec allowing you to regenerate power as well. If they can lower superpower’s advantageous power generation pvp would be in a better place.
    • Like x 1
  5. Vengeance Level 30

That is only for 1v1s which is PVP's worst gamemode. They would have to rebalance the whole thing for 4v4s and 5v5s. I'm not going to explain exactly what's wrong because it would take a really big paragraph for it but people have made threads over threads explaining what needs to be fixed. There's a lot.
  6. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Trying to balance the game around 4’s and 5’s he always affected pvp in a negative manner
  7. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

last thing i wanna say here is if u wanna care about pvp ok the first point to think about is dont do openworld pvp may only in seperate areas bcs many guys juststay there with gears and provocate the no pvp guys until they accept and get an a..kick.. i think this game got an pvpmode so no really need for open world pvp so the first thing u see if u leave the little bohemia statio is how some guys pvp there just to show who is better someone with a pvp gear or someone with non pvp gear....

next thing i think pvp should be able as dps only the most of u know what i mean if i say op fire tanks....

i personally dont need pvp at all but i understand that im not the only person in dc so yes do something for the guys who love to battle each other at the end its a part of this game too

and if we talk about pvp add some more legends in it i didnt see someone like cpt cold mr freeze or killer frost i dont remeber on really ice based char

and one last thing for pvp try to do a lvl border so if u come to an arena pvp u dont get a enemy who got all gears and beat the hell out of you if u just started pvp....strange that we really have to talk about fair fights or? anyway thats all for me no i dont do 100ths of posts here now again but that was need to be goodluck guys
  8. Bantos2 Active Player

You're not wrong but it would also be affected in a negative way if they balanced it around 1v1s. We don't have to lie to ourselves theres a lot to be fixed and personally I think there's nothing that can be done to fix this mess unless they rebuild the whole PVP system from the scratch.
    • Like x 1
  9. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Building the entire thing isn’t going to happen, it’s too much work, opposed to my previous statement about just simply reducing the power generation of the superpowered spec
  10. FutureSoldier Active Player

1v1s dont need many changes but for 4s and 5s they'll need to do a really hard update to fix this ****
    • Like x 1
  11. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

You have a lot of glitches that people are abusing too, even the roll glitch is back
  12. Scytthe Well-Known Player

No m8 it’s better to ignore pvp crowd at this point.

All they have to do is fixing bugs, reduce the damage of powers in arenas, no artefacts no augments no sp, and reduce drastically passive power regeneration.

Indeed they would need atleast 1million just for fixing this (sarcasm)•

Fix pvp by making immunity a thing again, weapon attacks much more punishing than powers, make tanks here for counter CC debuffs cleanses, make heal and troll important.

You know like HOW pvp WAS BFORE 2016, people shouldn’t be able to spam powers continuously especially dps, hello daybreak we have controllers in the game already, aswell as supplies and sodas’ hello)

Done, you make pvp more than alive, here you go pvpers coming back en masse, pve players will start pvp and spend more money, it’s a win win for everyone, they don’t need to fix everything in 1 month, fix little by little.

What they do instead is completely ignoring pvp players and I hate that with how much money I gave to this company,they have 0 respect for their customers at this point.
  13. Realist617 Active Player

To revert to a post 2016 patch for all pvp modes could be done in a matter of hours by 2 employees. They are literally just lazy and/or holding out to find a way to extort players out of millions of dollars just like they did with the artifact system, augment system, and every currency system. Daybreak cares nothing about what players want, they only care about what will make them the most amount of money with the least amount of work, even if it kills the game in the process.
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Let's go in order:

1: ignore pvp players at this point... yup that's already happened. No changes in years and no responses to any pvp posts in almost a year now? Getting close to a year I'm sure.

All they have to do: that isn't all they'd need to do. You may not realize it but it would take much much more than this. And all for a crowd that can't agree on what changes it really needs.

3: maybe not a million but you clearly don't understand that the devs who designed and built and knew pvp are gone. So how much does a new team cost to train/ learn what pvp is/ redesign the whole thing? Also balance issues, artis, blah blah.

4: weapon attacks stronger than superpowers? So prec rules pvp and anyone that isn't prec doesn't bother with pvp so it's still a ghost town after bothering to redo it?

Why doesn't the pvp player base just create lvl 30 toons to do this anyway? Then no sp/ gear/ artis. Pure skill that way no? Make it work with how it is because if you wanna pvp, that's just how it is. They have made that so abundantly clear. If someday they change their minds, it will make some people happy and that's cool. But if the last 6yrs have taught us anything here, it really is just let it go.
  15. Scytthe Well-Known Player

Dps only in arena? Just because you don’t understand well how pvp works in the game doesn’t mean they should get rid of healers tanks and trollers.

The only reason why you can’t kill tank or heals is because you don’t understand pvp at all, and it’s aswell because they are able to spam powers as much as they want since daybreak destroyed pvp in this game, by not separating pve and pvp
  16. Scytthe Well-Known Player

They don’t have to redo all the pvp since it was pretty good before 2016.

But this company is just trying to milk as much money as they can with every single feature that exists in the game.

They just don’t want to fix it that’s it.