JLD vs OC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Balistical Ice, Mar 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Js, theres no way in hell Origin Crises came runner up to JLD. That poll was rigged.
    • Like x 1
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Oh...so NOW the poll is rigged?!!? :rolleyes:
    • Like x 5
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The poll has been rigged since about the first prelim rounds. I can also see OC losing to whoever it came up against more due to the OC haters being vocal. That and the lantern fans just wanting to beat out who beat their horse previously (WOL2). A "The enemy of my enemy is my ally" type of thing.
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

those polls brought in so much toxicity I stopped voting on them. It's alright if people want their favorite episode to win, but why some people allowed to have their opinion and others not?

I prefer if Amazon Fury III would've win, as It's my favorite episode. So does it make me hater of Origin Crisis? Am I not allowed to have my own opinion? Why people in the polls comments needs to get bashed based on their votes?
    • Like x 8
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I was for AF3 as well. The only other time I voted once it fell off (bogus by the way...WOL2 was terrible in comparison but it was more 'lantern-y' for sure), was to vote against LLL which was falsely pushed forward magically in the 2nd round.

BTW...at this point in time, JLD is back behind. Looks like this post woke a few people up and they went and voted.
    • Like x 3
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

In my defense, I havent really been paying attention to the polls for that reason alone but was shocked when the results between JLD and OC hit.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Hand of fate
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I'm all in for positivity. This wasnt a post to bring anything negative. People can all have their opinions and I respect each and every one.

HOWEVER

Origin Crisis should not have lost to JLD at this point
  9. Eve YouTuber

Not you, I mean the comments on the polls. People name calling each other and telling each other they suck at the game because they didn't vote what they voted. I just didn't want any part of it lol. Also I thought Origin Crisis won?
    • Like x 3
  10. zNot Loyal Player

The winning episode lost because it won? Nice logic lol,How would a new player know how OC was 8 years ago? Stop looking for excuses OC simply will win due to its raids deal with it.

OC winning should show that people request a episode similar to OC specificly when it comes to raid design and difficulty maybe even the gearing system? Not sure but would be interesting to see how this will effect our future episodes because the winner should have a significant impact on our episodes. And in general the top winning 4 episodes in the bracket list have a lot of things in common such as 2 raids per episode and high difficulty on Elite raids and so on i think the devs know what we want now.
    • Like x 1
  11. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

It seems this post caused some uproar to the community lol. It did win. At the time I saw the poll JLD was winning by 1%.
  12. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I see where he was coming from. Mostly new players did vote on the poll and it's a shame the new players couldnt experience DC in its prime. OC deff would have won by a long shot if those new players were here 7-8+ years ago and voted.

I still agree with what you said. OC winning should give them some insight as t what made this game strive back in the day. Honestly I just want an old school server.
  13. zNot Loyal Player

Mepps did reply to me that they do gather information from the episode bracket list so it will/should influence our episodes from now on and also since nerdofprey is not there anymore the new person that will take her spot might satisfy us when it comes to episodes better? Not sure but im optimistic i think they learned from their mistakes of the past episodes im expecting something great on the next episode and the future. The 10th anniversary event showed that they can give us good raids i mean the community loved that raid.
  14. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Honestly I voted JLD just to p*ss a certain someone off even though I do believe that OC was a better episode in some regards. But I am just openly petty like that.
    • Like x 1
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I thought OC was awful. I hope we don’t start getting episodes like that. Nothing for players who aren’t crazy good. JLD had content for everyone.
    • Like x 2
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd say yes, as right now the poll (23 min left) has 400-700 MORE voters than the other more recent polls (approx...put away your calculators), so I'd say you poked the OC hornets nest and a bunch of people set up new alt accounts today.

So get to it JLD fans....you still have, mmmm....22 minutes!
    • Like x 1
  17. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Last night JLD was winning and I made a youtube post and @'d 1300 in my discord to vote and we jumped up from 800 votes to where we are now to secure the win :)

I wasn't letting anyone tarnish the legacy left by the Origin Crisis DLC, especially not JLD. Teen Titans and AFII are much better than JLD. JLD had no business being in the final
    • Like x 3
  18. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

One guy was telling me he voted for JLD cause it had better styles. One person was legit telling people OC didn’t have much content.. I respect everyone’s opinion or try my best to. But JLD had no business being as close to OC as it was yesterday. We may never again get the sheer amount content, difficulty and brilliance OC offered ever again. A Piece of content that made everyone up their Game, Work as a team and rack their brain figuring out strategies.
    • Like x 1
  19. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

This sums up DC no disrespect but I can’t understand how players want content that doesn’t push them to be better. Content like that brought players together this game feels less like a mmo everyday cause the content is so easy that you can take any randoms that you find and beat it, no need to talk to them come up with ideas nothing. The sense of accomplishment we had when finally beat the raid. That feeling your league and friends had when they could tell others they got the epic Odyssey feat..
  20. Eve YouTuber

Well in today's DCUO players play for different reasons. Some for the styles, being iconic etc. Some for the storyline, so they are super casual. Some like the challenge (Personally I am waiting for Survival Mode and I like to run old elites). And yeah some prefer difficulty which is totally fine btw. I just don't think trashing each other is something this community needs. I don't think OC is a bad episode at all, I just prefer other episodes. I didn't vote, but I respect both sides for their decisions on votes. I have no doubt Origin Crisis is taking it, for good reasons too, but we can still be respectful and not bash each other. :)
    • Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.