2x XP Next Week

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KzR12, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Beat Active Player

I have a feeling it will happen. It only makes sense logically and financially as a business to do it around this time frame before SM (Especially since the next DLC was basically delayed).

i'll be seriously shocked if they don't do this.
    • Like x 1
  2. Cyro Committed Player

I'd be shocked if they did do it but i sincerely hope i am proven wrong.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just for reference, before the last SM we did not get a 2x XP weekend.
    • Like x 2
  4. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Keep Hope alive.

If they granted us a 2X XP next week we'd still have nearly 2 months before the next DLC drops so there would be some time in between.
  5. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

We just got a whole extra week of double nth drops. Which is in a sense the same thing. The only difference is it doesn't affect MP bought nth metals. We aren't even 2 days removed from this and people already asking for more lol. Ive barely played for more than 10-15hrs each week and I definitely have enough to level a full art from zero or top of a few others with double xp on top. Dont get me wrong though, I'll take bonus xp events every week if they handed them out lol
    • Like x 2
  6. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Im in the same boat, but it is probably why they won't do one for a while. They probably prefer to let everyone use up as much of the double nth we just got 2 weeks of before they put out an actual dub xp event
  7. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

To be honest, I dont spend on anything to do with arts except seals. And even those I use loyalty points on a lot of the time
  8. Beat Active Player

Two completely different things.
    With bonus nth, you only get bonus nth metals from killing adds (Most players don't grind xp also btw), 2x xp you get bonus xp from the nth metal from killing adds AND from the nth metal in the marketplace(Plus you don't have to sit around for 5 hours a day killing adds lol).

Also do you know how much time of spamming adds it would take to gather enough nth to get an artifact to rank 200 even on bonus nth metal? You might not want to know.
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They announced the Episode dropping in April, February is more or less done which leaves March.
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

No, it’s not. The thread title was improperly punctuated and is missing a “?”.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Yup. It’s the same thing we do every DLC Pinky...wait until we can level our artifacts so that we can then proceed to try to take over the world.

And as for Catwoman, you have no better friends than the Everyman Prototype stacked with the tank health trinket and the hearthrob pet stacked with Everyman. Just don’t overlap them as Health trinket and Hearthrob do not currently stack:
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

In normal phase, yeah. But that frenzy can still be a nightmare to solo tank.
  14. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Idk if i wanna level a artifact while they’re doing “ changes”
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They usually add new stuff to the vendor in the week when they give us bonus currency. So there being nothing new in the vendor just now doesn't mean we won't get bonus Solars soon.
  16. nawanda Loyal Player

So you’d summarise the position of these people as follows:

“We are only playing because of lockdown, but we are really looking forward to Survival Mode. However, we’re not even going to play it unless you make it easier for us to level up our artifacts. We can’t go in without better artifacts. By the way, this is an ultimatum.”

This is the player mentality you’re describing? Am I understanding you correctly?
    • Like x 3
  17. KzR12 New Player

No. you have completely misunderstood what I said. We will go in regardless just that we want a fair shot and R30 and with a lot of people being on low level artefacts as they have recently come back, I think if they dropped a 2x XP its great for both parties we get a good shot at sm, and they get a ton of money.
  18. KzR12 New Player

But in a business standpoint it makes perfect sense drain everyone's xp before they make the changes to gameplay then when they make the changes people will be forced to spend money to get the new best artefacts and powers etc.
  19. nawanda Loyal Player

Sorry, “won’t play” must mean something different where you’re from. Where I’m from, it means someone will not play.
    • Like x 1
  20. KzR12 New Player

Where did i ever say that we "wont play" I never said that so don't put word in my mouth.