Survival Mode coming in March!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

Super helpful, thanks for posting it!
  2. possessed New Player

Thank you charon, I'm sure everyone here myself included , appreciate the communication and dedication you have shown us, thank you.
    • Like x 3
  3. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

Thank you to all the Charon & Mepps for replying i hope to start playing this on test soon!!

Very good that Round 1 to 10 has being made less brutal for low cr's/sp/artifacts kind of players this allows them to enjoy SM!!!
    without the need for max everything just to get past round1 :! love this change! so thank you!

Also one more thing the SM SODA'S i have some in my inventory will it work with season 2???
    • Like x 3
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Yes.
  5. Elda Mad as a Hatter

wait, but the checkpoint system means you can only get to 30 if you beat the other rounds anyways right?

so what case could you beat round 30 but not rounds 1-29 first?
  6. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Can't wait to try this out
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

One person leaves the group after beating level 29 and you are invited into the group. You all then beat round 30.
  8. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

It’s pumping me up that we’ll get a SM since the last time I ever touched it. I wasn’t that good a DC player.

I’m ready!
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

So no Ultraman and his scatter shot??? Thank god!!! That was the one thing that would have me throwing my controller lol.
    • Like x 2
  10. Ryazan Dedicated Player

To me, it was Johnny Quick's bs pulls. I hope that was adjusted... or at least put a skull warning before the attack.... or just delete Johnny Quick, nobody will miss him. :p
    • Like x 2
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The way it was last time, you couldn’t start the round unless all four people had passed that checkpoint. When you hit the cog, it gave you a list of rounds to start at, the highest available being the lowest of the four individuals’ highest completed round. I suppose if someone dropped in the middle of round 29 or 30 and you invited someone in while the rounds were still active and you 3-manned it while the newly invited person waited in the lobby area, that might circumvent that system.
  12. Mans New Player

okay.. i havent played survival season 1, and according to the notes if i didnt achieve a certain rank i wouldnt be able to get the items from last season. Is that true? Because im trying to get the exo shirt.