Either you gotta stop giving us new Orbitals, Supply Drops & Henchmen or make these changes:

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Feb 8, 2021.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm not going to comment on your habits and tell you what you need to change or that you should sell stuff because I know you're aware. Everything in the world is finite. You have created a problem for yourself that you need to solve yourself. Others have given you decent options. You feel that the only answer is that the game caters to your wants. That's not how things work. Why would say 70% of players pay for more bank space if they just give us a ton? I've been playing for most of the games run and I don't even need more than 1 bank Toon because I don't keep anything. I haven't paid for bank space. I have 18 more character slots. That's my problem because I'm wasting. But dealing with that is easy. And I'm not asking them to remove bank slots because I'm sick of looking at all the empty spaces.

I agree, there should be more shared bank space. I would also suggest you make some league halls for your alts and buy banks for those and fill those up. If you're still running out of space, I'd suggest throwing your console out before you crash the entire community lol
    • Like x 1
  2. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

What you're saying isn't true it's. You kind of acting like you're better than everyone because you spend alot of money. You actually kind of stuck up
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yeah, I might be. :)
    • Like x 2
  4. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

If you don't want or like some of the comment you're receiving then you shoun't started this thread you.
  5. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

That being said I understand where are coming from I have alot of stuff to.It's just the way you phrase thing that makes it sound rude.
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

True that. :)
    • Like x 2
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

I give the same energy people give me. :)
    • Like x 2
  8. NetworkOrBotnetGoodOrEvil Level 30

If Seals of Completion were tradable, I'd offer to buy some off of you Caro. :|
  9. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

So do I;)
  10. Caroline Dedicated Player

;)
    • Like x 1
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Agreed. I’ve had to create alternates just for holding styles. They didn’t advance more than like level 10 or whatever because all I cared about was them having access to the bank.
    Add more bank slots (more than the extra already available) and charge for them.
    Or a 3rd bank tab for that stuff.

I also try to collect every style and need space. I mean my robot armory can’t have any old henchmen, they need the holographic ones. My Grifter armory can’t have any old henchmen, he needs the Daemon ones. My Jeroen Thornedike armory can’t have any old supply drop, he needs the unicorn supply drop. In short, agreed.
    • Like x 1
  12. NetworkOrBotnetGoodOrEvil Level 30

Bro, do you even energy?
  13. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

So we should just delete all items that we won't use anymore just to free up space? that's ridiculous. I'll never use the Phantom Zone Kryptonite Chunk but considering its a 0.1% drop rate in the vault I should just ditch it for space? All the previous pet/henchmen/sidekick trinkets which there are 90+ of in the game just for space I should just permanently delete the ones I don't think i'll use. OP items of past that either took multiple RNG attempts or hours to earn or cost billions through collections because they are outdated CR, worthless and delete? Caroline's inventory is not even that surprising to me, I have much less space then her as I have entire toons just for nth metal and augments. Considering the rate at which we get new trinkets that are all non-tradable nor account bound, inventory space is a serious concern, which has nothing to do with hoarding.
    • Like x 9
  14. Caroline Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  15. lxTheOverseerxl New Player

If your ps4 account is banned How can we delete the names ifg were banned:confused:
  16. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

:D
  17. Caroline Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. lxTheOverseerxl New Player

19. nawanda Loyal Player

I know everyone is different, thanks for explaining. I am a broker hound too, and I realised a few years ago it’s impossible to do all my selling on my main character. I have an alt who sells cosmetics, another who sells collections/TC bits, and another who sells seasonal stuff. When I want to move cash on to my main I used to be able to mail it, and now I just use a leaguemate as a mule. If it’s a small amount and the catalyst prices on the broker are good, I just have the alt buy catalysts and put them in the shared bank.

I honestly think a similar system would work well for you too.
    • Like x 1
  20. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Why is that ridiculous? We are given a set amount of inventory space. Tons of workarounds. We all know how to maximize. Way more space than any game I could possibly think of. I can tell most players here don't play many other games cuz my lord this game has an insane amount of inventory space.
    Is it ever going to be useful again? No= sell. Yes = keep.
    If they add a feature that once you collect something like a trinket, you can get it back, great. If not, make do. I collect cars for a hobby. You can probably imagine that storage space is a giant concern for me. I chose to collect cars, I deal with the consequences. I don't reach out to our governor to build me another facility.

Yea it's sad deleting things that are rare. But we do and move on. From your perspective, I get it. You do a lot of testing and need access to stuff. On ops side, it is a self inflicted issue that brings up some valid points but supplying every player with endless space isn't ever going to be a viable answer. In the end, it's all just random useless crap really. If they do implement the vendor type of deal, the same people will still ask for more bank space because they won't collect them since they're hoarding to sell. Again, self inflicted issue.