Either you gotta stop giving us new Orbitals, Supply Drops & Henchmen or make these changes:

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

You realize the more cosmetic items you add to the game, the lesser space we get to have in our banks & inventories, right? Well, we need more slots. Way, way more.

Sure, not everyone buys everything, but there are people like me that do! Please, give us more bank & inventory slots. Life is hard here !:D

https://ibb.co/grcbR8L
    https://ibb.co/GtY70C4
    https://ibb.co/D1wBw7k
    https://ibb.co/nnz3984
    https://ibb.co/bP5vTBH
    https://ibb.co/C7yNCSy

And we don't want them for free, but let us at least have the chance to buy more.
    • Like x 17
  2. sharpy36 Active Player

And/or different bank tabs for gear, orbitals, consumables etc.
    Please give us a way to keep all of our items organized. It's been years since I've actually felt like there's enough space to keep everything in order.
    • Like x 11
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% this!
    • Like x 4
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Well, I'm ok with them never making new orbitals, supply drops or henchmen. So guess that's one vote for option A?
    • Like x 3
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I agree, we need more bank space, I'm maxed out and managed to fill it up
    • Like x 5
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Why do you have so many artifacts??? Jeez and I thought I was overachieving.

My radar enhancers I keep on a bank toon since I rarely use those. That'll free 2 slots.
    Do you use those Ultimate Soders? I ask because I see your stat enhance soders and your Kryptonian Soder.
    You could send all those Time Capsules to a bank toon. That'll open up 16 slots.

All those old OP pieces, useless. If some of those rings and necks are from the Vault, even more useless.

You don't need all those Halloween consumables.

You can send all that TC gear to a bank toon.

YOU DO NOT NEED ALL THOSE BACKUP TRINKETS. There is just so much useless stuff collecting dust in your bank.
    • Like x 7
  7. Pinky Well-Known Player

We should be grateful that we're getting all these trinkets, henchmen and orbitals, instead of whining like an entitled brat about so little bank space.
    • Like x 5
  8. fm0987 Committed Player

Idk if possible but how about adding the unique supply drop/ orbital/ henchmen to our base once integrated so we can delete/ reacquire them. Would free up a little space anyway for those who collect them.
    • Like x 6
  9. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

DANG!!!! LOL:p
  10. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I get the appeal to keep everything that you get in game because you never know if you'll get it again but minimalism is a great way to live in this game.
    If you're so inclined to keep everything, then it is time to make some bank alts. We get a ton of characters to use. If you've exhausted those options, then either buy a seperate legendary account or start selling. This is a game where thousands of people are keeping more than they already need to. Guessing it has an adverse effect on the games ability to run smoothly when it has to use so much "power" to remember that one person has 6800 useless items laying around.

If anything, I'm still all in favor of making anything happen that can make the actual gameplay less laggy even if that means someone like me that keeps nothing but nth/ exos has to lose some bank space per toon. Again, as I've said numerous times, there is multiple different types of players in this game and they're (devs) doing very well appeasing most of every facet of playerbase.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

This thread title is not gonna make them listen.

As to more space, I am not against them adding more space. Shared Bank needs it the most (Why did it never get it an upgrade anyway?) But always make sure you are not keeping up useless stuff in your inventory\bank. My Inventory is always clean, I only have bots there (Mail, Bank, Broker, Repair.) In my bank I have all old OP items, my role gear (so when I switch my dps gear goes to bank), PvP gear and artifacts (that switches when I switch role) I don't have extra artifacts. There is no need to. I have a certain play style. (I'm a nature healer, I don't spam Gemini, I use Orb instead.)

I have a bank toon that keeps all the time capsules and materials, auras, catalysts, etc. If I need something I move it to the character that needs it. Most of my characters has a clean bank and inventory. They only have what they need.
    • Like x 3
  12. Eve YouTuber

Good Idea!
    • Like x 1
  13. Caroline Dedicated Player

Sounds good to me! If it doesn't exist - I don't want it. :)
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We definitely need more Shared Bank space.
    • Like x 5
  15. Caroline Dedicated Player

While to you it's nothing, to me is everything - memories, fun trinkets to pop from time to time and more.

Like I said before - just because your whole bank & inventory are empty, doesn't mean I want mine the same way, so to each their own. ;)
    • Like x 5
  16. Caroline Dedicated Player

Uh oh, imagine thinking that I'm whining, lmao! Get lost, Pinky. Or better: Git gut, frEnd.
    • Like x 2
  17. Caroline Dedicated Player

Not even a single person here actually agreed with this, yet it's not hurting anybody. I have two lifetime accounts, 32 characters on each. I keep old collections, auras and such on all of them.

So yes, it is very much needed, at least for me. Plus, DCUO will make more money from it, it won't be the other way around.
    • Like x 3
  18. Caroline Dedicated Player

While most of my inventory/bank looks like junk to you, to me it does not. Hell, I could even keep resurgence time capsules which take up a lot of space, because they don't stack.

It doesn't matter what you decide to use your bank/inventory slots for, as long as people wanna put w/e they want in them.
    • Like x 2
  19. Caroline Dedicated Player

Oh, another thing. You asked me why I have so many artifacts? Lol, I mean, do you even play the game in a serious manner? Those are my precision & might artifacts for dpsing and buff precision & might artifacts for my support role. ;)
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber

Then the right thing to do is the Devs make them stack, which I don't understand why they are not. Also I didn't say it was junk, but I'm sure some stuff can be moved to other characters, to free some space in the bank. I do agree on the part that we need more bank slots. I'm all with you on it.
    • Like x 1