Which one should ı use ?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Raikam, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Raikam New Player

I'm electricity battle healer. I'm contracting precision. I selected my 2 artifacts. But I want your opinion for the third. The first 2 artifact orb of arion and transformation card. 3. Should I choose venom wrist dispenser or demon fang?

[Venom Wrist Dispenser](Precision, Health, Power)
    Using a Weapon Buff increases your Precision by (10/12/14/16)% and reduces your base Power regeneration by 10% for 6 seconds.

[Demon Fang](Precision, Restoration, Power)
    Every 12 seconds, hitting an enemy with a weapon attack empowers your weapon. While empowered, your next 6 weapon attacks deal additional damage to primary target equal to (5/6.6/7.4/8.2)% of your Restoration, and restore Power equal to (1.4/1.8/2/2.2)% of your Restoration.

THANK YOU FROM NOW
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Demon Fang.
    • Like x 1
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Demon fang seconded. Orb seems a strange choice for electric tho, I'd think hard about switching that out to page of destiny. Trans is basically a baby orb already with the priority heal 90% of the time. Page is a healing game changer, would work like a 2nd bio capacitor (believe that's the name of the power that refills big health spikes) except for the entire team
  4. Berza Committed Player

I have been running electric precision battle healer for a long time now, using Orb, Transformation and Fang. Fang not only has the highest Restoration in all artifacts, along with some Precision, and power return. The only option I can think of is Strategist.
    xxHELLSTROKExx above has a pretty good point about switching Orb by Page. The reason I don't do this is because I run a heavy Dominance build, which about 10k, and I use this build mainly for alerts, where Flux with Accelerated Flux mod serves me to avoid needing to heal too much. If you need to heal enough times in a fight that you think you will be stacking enough charges to makes it useful, go with Page instead of Orb.
  5. Raikam New Player

Okey. Thanks everyone for advice. Orb had become 80 but now i'm contracting the page until i get the demon fang. Thank you again. Have fun
  6. Raikam New Player

Edit: New Question
    Guys I tried it and it seemed more efficient as might. I'm thinking of using Transformation, strategist, and page of destiny. Is it appropriate for you? Or should I use something different instead of destiny?
  7. L T Devoted Player

Since you're now speccing might instead of precision your power pool will be way higher, so Orb becomes more attractive. I don't really like Orb with Electric, but if you already have one leveled you may want to try it out.

Purple Healing Ray is really good. Eye of Gemini can be good depending on how far into the battle part of battle healing you want to go. Strategist is ok, but it's not as great a battle are as you'd probably like because your crit damage chance gets nerfed as a healer