New episodes titles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jords21, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Jords21 Well-Known Player

What episodes titles do you think they will for the future of dcuo I would like to see a superman base episode or something like that
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The next episode is very likely a Flashpoint episode. There also have been hints at an episode featuring Perpetua which could lead to a Death Metal episode.
    • Like x 2
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Jackster also stated in a recent interview that he would like to do content with Watchmen, Kamandi and the Milestone characters (including Static Shock). Of course, liking to do something and actually doing something can be different things.
    • Like x 1
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Despero still hasn't made an appearance even though he appeared in JLA #1.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jaelia Committed Player

I know they did like a lot of lantern episodes I would just like to see more Lantern and Batman vs Joker Content but that’s just what I’ll like to see.
  6. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I imagine we'll get a Totality (there's Jack's Kamandi content) episode that leads into Death Metal.

I wouldn't be surprised by a Doomsday Clock episode either.

I think the next Lantern themed episode should be from Grant Morrison's Green Lantern run and cover the arc with the Blackstars and Controller Mu, since it was a universal-scale story.

Almost certainly we get an episode that blends Batman and Catwoman's wedding with the Joker War, what with their habit lately of making villain characters and hero characters indistinguishable.
  7. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

In my case, I would like to have something like "Superman: new krypton" (I believe is from the lates 00's or the earlies 10's not sure), for me it's one of the best stories of the kryptonian (and one of the most unknown).