New Valetines Rewards - Devs Loving the New Hair Styles :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Jan 22, 2021.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Great styles, and I was finding myself wondering if that open spot in the Carol hairstyle would take an emblem. Thanks for the info on that! :)
  2. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Thought it was pretty stupid to change the old daily raid to weekly, or so I've heard it was daily last few years. If it wasn't disregard heh :)
  3. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Maybe both events will overlap? The valentine event doesn't tend to be that long anyway...

I personally don't like the addition of elite feats to limited content either. Probably not even going to be able to get the rest, ah well.

It definitely was a daily. As to why they changed it, unsure but I've noticed most of the event got reworked judging by the changes in open world. I'm curious if the defeat the anti-monitor feat reflects the changes too.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The change was good and bad. I think the first year it was 4 or 5 crowns but could be run every day. Then then went to 10 and weekly, then they doubled that and left it. That was good as you can knock out about a weeks worth of loot in the same time and you have less time waiting in queues and such. The bad part is that it's make it very tough to finish the original collections for Anniversary antics and Relics of the Blue Hope, which you used to be able to loot on daily...back when there were only those 2 plus the Source and Vs collections....those are a bit easier to pick up as they drop in the solo daily, but the 'tough' ones still only seem to drop in the raid.

If all the content shared the same loot tables, it would be a lot more even-handed.
  5. Black Peacock Active Player

Any pics of the Carol hair with the Bewitching Battlesuit head? That's one of my favourite pieces so I'm curious.
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I'm so anxious for the Valentines event to start but it's not on the upcoming and current events dates page :(

I really want the Carol hair with the tiara as I'm making a girl for each Lantern Corps and currently working on a Violet Lantern/Star Sapphire, so that'd be awesome on her with the Corps emblem on it! RN I'm working on leveling her, getting quarks for the emblem, and getting the legs style (Dark Raven) I want for her. I'll wait to figure out gloves and shoes until I have more of the pieces and can see which ones would fit best with the overall outfit lol. Kinda surprised there isn't more Violet Lantern/Star Sapphire stuff in the Valentines event already tbh given how well the things go together and that the event is all about Carol and her Corps.
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's coming Soon™. But in all seriousness it should be added to the upcoming events list at some point soon.
  8. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Doesn't seem to, you still need 15 defeats which you can't get without either getting rewards or burning through a LOT of replay badges. That's pure crap imo.