Mepps today i am shocked with something and i really really need your help please

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GoranUzumaki, Jan 22, 2021.

1. GoranUzumaki New Player

Today i am shocked with something with my CR raiting and some piece of my gear is missing mysteriously. Till yesterday i can say my CR was 323 and today i seeing my cr is 311 and idk whats going on, idk if i did something that im not aware of it, but i can see that my gear is same like yesterday except i missing just one ring and idk how it got missing, im totally shocked. I mean ok maybe i have deleted my ring lets say by mistake, but still my gear is high enough to be atleast 321-322. Can you tell me whats going on?
  2. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

It could definitely be the ring. Especially if it was one of the Elite Rings. Hopefully you didn't salvage it. Was it imprinted to a armory at all?
  3. GoranUzumaki New Player

yes it was imprinted to an armory, i mean i didn't used anything elite, just normal gear. Its so unreal, idk what to say. yesterday i was 323 cr. Look i can read my gear here.

weapon 283
    head 285
    neck 279
    back 285
    chest 285
    legs 281
    trinket 283
    face 283
    shoulder 279
    hands 279
    waist 283
    feat 279
    and one ring 283 and the other ring is mysteriously gone i can't find it even in my trash can in the inventory.
  4. GoranUzumaki New Player

Is this gear looks like 311 cr seriously?
  5. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Did you salvaged it or deleted it ?
  6. GoranUzumaki New Player

Idk man im confused
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you try activating your armory? If the ring was imprinted to your armory there's no way to delete or salvage it. You may have accidentally taken it off and put it in your bank.
    • Like x 1
  8. hazard099 Active Player

ive had this happen to me twice
  9. GoranUzumaki New Player

Ok i found the ring in my trush its 279 and when i put it back i am 324 again, but that one ring to make huge difference? :D I think now i understand the phrase one ring to rule them all hahaha. Sorry guys for the panic and sorry mepps. My bad :D
  10. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Yeah they make a huge difference. I remember when I would be updating my gear in the regular vendor I used to ignore anything that wouldn't contribute to the feat and I wouldn't purchase things like the ring or the necklace until someone pointed out that the lower items in my inventory brings everything else down by a good amount. So yeah the rings, the necklace and the weapon (and sometimes the facemask) are all integral parts that should be purchased along with the rest of your armor when leveling up. And when they are removed the difference is night and day.
    • Like x 1