Anniversary: Centennial Collapse Lag

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by coldchilln88, Jan 21, 2021.

1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I don't know if this is game wide or not. But I've Queued multiple times for Centennial Collapse and each time it lags extremely hard. It is virtually unplayable.
    • Like x 3
  2. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

Same in normal Metropolis at the moment.
    Wanted to do some CC bounties and Steelworks quest, and what I see is the past, like 5 minutes delayed.
  3. Darkarl Active Player

Yeah it's still going. Not gonna finish that quest today it seems.
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Lagging in Anti-matter Metropolis (frame skipping on paradox bounty) & regular Metropolis (everything 1-2 min late on Stryker's open world). Will the server last 'til reset? :eek:
  5. MiLady Well-Known Player

I have the same lag experience with Centennial event raid. Players can chat and move, but enemy just stays frozen and takes no damage. Then after about a minute, the screen updates with movement and damage taken and freezes again. The game clock works fine. I tried 2X and both were unplayable. Something definitely broke with this raid. The newer event raid works fine.
    • Like x 1
  6. Kroye Loyal Player

For the folks experiencing lag in regular Metropolis: The lag is non-existent in the PVP phase.
  7. routier1642 New Player

Terrible lag today. It was in Metropolis and it lagged a bit then it stopped.
    I tried the Centennial event and it quickly became unplayable.
  8. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

The lag is unplayable in anti-monitor raid. Every group i have been in 20+ times since yesterday just disbands
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Confirmed on multiple accounts on multiple pieces of hardware over several attempts...CC raid is busted due to lag. Furthest we made it was getting the crystals busted and that took 15 minutes of flashing in and out of periods of hits finally being registered.
  10. Panderus Senior Producer

We are looking into this.
    • Like x 1
  11. Zamara Dedicated Player

I guess this and the other lag related threads i just saw explain why i'm stuck on an infinite loading screen :(
  12. Seanzone042 New Player

It only seems to affect Metropolis, not Gotham. I paid 7.48 for lex luthor pack and now it is wasted away
  13. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Hey if possible please can you also look into crypt of penthesilea alert the 2nd part going to Atlantis lags really hard as well cant complete the mission please help thanks
  14. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

It's still pretty bad out in metro.
  15. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

And thanks panderus. Appreciated.