Up-Votes Needed Golden Exos Bugged PS/NA

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Indyrael, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Indyrael New Player

Greetings, I have tested and purchased a member on each PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo switch NA servers during this really fun 10th anniversary event.

I have received all the gifts properly on each platform / account BUT the only issue on each of them is the 4 Golden Exobytes you get with the membership appreciated package are bugged.

They do not show up on the upgrade list for the augments they should be able to be used with. Please look into this as it's been bugged since day 1.. it would be lovely to been able to use these hopefully this can be addressed asap.

- Thanks Indyrael
  2. Indyrael New Player

I forgot to mention in the title of course that this is an issue for NA/PS - NA/XB & - NA/Switch
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believed this issue resolved shortly after the gifts went out. Can you confirm you were still unable to use them today/which platforms?
    • Like x 2
  4. Indyrael New Player

Hey there Mepps! Apologies for the late reply on my end busy day over here.. but yes I'm not sure if it's just me doing something wrong or what but I can confirm that again I have tried to use the golden exobytes while in my inventory to upgrade my bigger augments and nothing shows up in the exobyte list. This is on PlayStation US , Xbox US and Nintendo Switch US. - 01-21-21
  5. Indyrael New Player

Well don't i feel foolish.. apologies Mepps! the issue has been resolved! I had been trying to use the golden exobytes with the adaptive augments because that's what I was told to do, and I couldn't find any proper info saying otherwise anywhere. Thanks for the help regardless! Havea great day and weekend - Thanks Indyrael