Where do I get this?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GLoRToR, Jan 11, 2021.

1. GLoRToR Well-Known Player

2. GLoRToR Well-Known Player

Would appreciate some help.
  3. PolarisSylar Committed Player

By the pic , I am personally looking for the Middle center character style, : legs, chest , waistband , headpiece , handsstyle, feetstyle.

( Left & Rightmost , the wings to seem from t2 vendor by magic wing. & perhaps most other styles from Amazon related content part1 2 3)
  4. Rainnifer Committed Player

Those styles aren't available as far as I know, except for the left or part of it. Those are henchmen in that pic. I do want their styles though, have been wanting the middle one for a long time.
  5. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

You can get that the wings and head gear but not any of rest of those styles. We have been asking since Amazon fury one
  6. Apollonia Dedicated Player

This is a pic of NPC amazon backup. Those styles are not available to players ingame. They're exclusively on NPCs. The wings are the only style available to players in that pic.
  7. Jaelia Committed Player

I wish that dress type looking one was available that would be super nice for female characters.
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

The left helmet is Amazon Panarchos and you get it from the Heart of Darkness Briefing Episode 1
    • Like x 1
  9. Noble One Committed Player

the wings are from the armor set Hera's Strength on hero side

the chest is has 2 close styles. 1. Noble Warrior (wonder woman new 52 style) and 2. Viking style

the skirt is only going 2 close styles is metal and wall street (metal would be better because its pleated)

the feet and arms are not possible but there is a boot style called Alan Scott that could but its not bare foot.
  10. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

The hair is also available in the marketplace.
  11. Proxystar #Perception

• Like x 1
  12. GLoRToR Well-Known Player

Thank you, everyone. Yes all those styles would be amazing.
  13. IceRaider Dedicated Player

From what I can tell, the left npc style is available in game most closely resembles the Amazon gear dropped in the gates of tartarus raid. The wings from left and right are a t2 style and can be purchased at the vendor in the center of the magic wing or if you're lucky free style choice in a promethium lockbox.