My Interview with Developer Batuba!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

This was such a great opportunity, and reading Batuba's responses gave me a lot of hope for the future of the game and gameplay stuff. Plus, it was just super nice of him to do this, and I want to thank Mepps as well for helping making this happen. It was my pleasure, and I hope you guys will enjoy the Interview as well :) >>

https://dcuosgothamgazette.site123.me/news/gazette-headline-interview-with-developer-batuba

I also had the honor to Interview Megzilla in the past, look for it here if you are interested.
    These are super fun to do, I hope one day I get to do it again!
    • Like x 31
  2. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I loved it allot plus he's one of my favorite devs always cool and chill lol great job.
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Yes he's great!!! It was super fun, he was so kind about it too.
    • Like x 1
  4. Heywiar Committed Player

Great interview!
    However, I am very disappointed that he has no plans for updating the troll role.
    It needs a TON of help...
    • Like x 3
  5. Eve YouTuber

He might have, but nothing he can probably mention as of now.
    • Like x 1
  6. Heywiar Committed Player

Hopefully!
    I'd love to contact them about this but I'd hate to be some type of bother. There are very few trolls in the game for a reason. :(
    Also, thanks for everything that you do for the community!
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

I feel that, I was nervous to ask about the interview - but I think as long as you are being nice and not spamming them there is no issue with that. Also, thanks for the kind words! I love the community, this has never changed :)
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Nice little tidbit from him. Nice QA too.

As a suggestion, please don't take this wrong, but maybe add a few other things than just artifact questions to the list of questions. Similar to what you did on powersets. Heck even asking about his directing/producing career would be cool.

Otherwise, nice interview! :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Thank you, I sent the questions as a whole- so I only got it back after he answered everything. So I couldn't know about anything else :) But this is something I'll make sure to take into account for sure!
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Oh, then you did fine. As you probably didn't know all of the things he does behind the scenes.

I actually also didn't know you did it as a survey kind of thing, where you send them and get back a written response. Sorry, I thought it was a dictated live conversation. XD
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Haha no, don't think they have the time for something like that, but I could ask if I get the chance to interview another dev.
    • Like x 1
  12. Nimbus Ender New Player

its sooooooo good! I love how he gets depths into the questions. Batuba best DEV!
    • Like x 1
  13. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Zoe fantastic job with the interview and I love the Gotham Gazette!
    • Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

Thank you so much! :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Great job zoe, cool info there. I specifically like the powerset part as i have LONG been an advocate of expanding on what we have instead of adding new powers.
    • Like x 1
  16. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I'll be honest, my opinion about many artifacts is different than that of the Batuba, but despite this, at this moment this is my favorite developer, I like his approach to work ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. inferno Loyal Player

It's a good read. Great job for securing this.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Who do you want to interview next?
  19. Eve YouTuber

Honestly maybe Oceans, Charon or Mepps, if It's possible. I don't know if they will be up to it though. I'd probably go for Charon first if it was possible.
    • Like x 1
  20. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Noooooo. You forgot to ask him the most important question of all.

"When or will there ever be PvP adjustments?"

Darn it.