Devs: Pls Review Legion Flight Ring Drop Rate/Make Tradable

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The drop rate for this item is insanely low, considering I've run the elite and reg alerts a combined 50+ times, to only see it drop once for a group member. Pls either review the drop rate to see if it's intended/needs to be properly adjusted or allow us players to buy and trade the item on the broker to cut the RNG factor of the loot table.
    • Like x 1
  2. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Yeah I was questioning whether it even dropped in regular because nobody in our league has gotten it yet. A couple guys farmed that alert like 10 times a night for a week straight. But then we started running the elite and have probably ran that one a good 15-20 times each and still nothing
  3. Plowed In Loyal Player

It’s dropping at a decent rate. I’ve seen it drop for multiple people and 1 or 2 already have 2 rings. The fear pops instantaneously once received, so the broker addition is probably out as a solution. Most likely it could be added to a vendor (like mother box/father box).

Unfortunately RNG is RNG :/
  4. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

I 100% agree, they need to make it tradable. I hate feats that rely on RNG drops and at least if it were tradable I could buy it if I had the money.
  5. Doctor Arcanum New Player

FYI as of the December 4, 2020, update.
    • Legion Flight Ring can now be traded, and now binds when equipped.
    • Like x 2
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yep, I made sure to buy mine the first day I saw them on the broker!
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It was $150M well spent. :)
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I like the vendor idea later on as a update
    • Like x 1
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

Tradeable would be good, but if not that then at least account bound. I've yet to see it myself as above I was thinking it might just be in the elite alert.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can trade the Legion Ring as of last week.
    • Like x 2
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just confirming, the ring is tradeable now.
    • Like x 3
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I bought 2 rings for 190m each, it was better than spamming the alert another 50-100 times to only end up empty handed.
    • Like x 1
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i got lucky and scored one. on an alt.

good thing i made sure to equip it right away!
  14. tukuan Devoted Player

Cool, I may resort to the broker then but I'll give it a few more weeks, no rush
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It was ridiculously over priced in the broker. I would wait.
  16. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I have two on my main. got one on the second run of the alert and got the other about two weeks ago.

If it happens to get around the 40m - 50m or less range I'll pick some up for a few of my alts. Unless I get lucky on some of those alts.
    • Like x 1
  17. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Ah, so you can get 2. Good to know. I got one on my main in regular on my 1st ever run. Then 1 alt got one later 1st week and that's been it. Wanted 2 on my dps side since I'm not doing elite jewelry there
    • Like x 1