Computo's redistributor hud!! Are yall waiting for some follower youtuber to post a loafout?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hath No., Nov 23, 2020.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Pretty sure they just changed it to it's current counter not long ago. My guess is that they don't want it being combined with nv in particular. Could be wrong but maybe it was just too much potential
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm sort of used to tough rotations since using godwave means I don't really have one lol. Looking forward to trying it out but it most likely isn't till next dlc if there isn't a better option for me
  3. theAverageGuy Well-Known Player

Wasn't artifacts supposed to provide more ways for different play styles to be viable. In the end, the player base are still results driven, which artifacts yield the highest damage. Jump to that meta. While I understand the sentiment, if you pay (buy the ridiculous XP) and monster feed the new artifact to 200; that just give the Devs more incentive for the next batch of artifacts make the existing obsolete.

I'm not saying anything profound, and probably hopeless to plead. By throwing money to the new artifacts, you just make the rest of our current artifacts obsolete sooner.

note: It's bit ironic. XP is experience; as in you gain it through playing the game. The fact that you can 'buy' experience is just greed by the Devs. And yes, I don't fault the players too much, because players falls prey to the intentional design; looney amount of xp needed to reach that 140, 160, 200. Add a seal tax on that (seal of protection).

Again not saying anything profound, but maybe just a reminder; as people here seems to have gotten used to the abuse.
    • Like x 4
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Hard to disagree but at the same time, most new artifacts are being leveled because players want to try new things or find a new meta. On occasion, an artifact is released that is pretty groundbreaking but usually only for a few powersets. Like source shard, I'm probably 1 of under 100 players that maxed that puppy out. So development time and costs may not have been great for them. So some people bought nth to level theirs up, helps them get some profit maybe. Keeps the lights on. Doubt it was used to fuel their private jets so they could leave the office and get to their mansion in Maui.
    The original artifacts are still in play, some of the "og" ones are still 100% viable. Trans and strat, still the easy meta and take minimal thought and those have been out for a long time. Solar amp is one of the oldest I believe? All my alts tank arts are super old. Tetra, also old and amazing. But yeah, the devs have to step them up or players will just bash on their work. They also can't make anything too good or they'll get bashed for "forcing" players to switch artis. I like far too many arts personally and they can really make a team flow if everyone builds together.
    Basically, maybe you should fault the players at least equally if not a little more. We could all just do it the free slow way, one of my characters does and he's got 6 arts, all at or above 120 without spending anything. They'll all get to 140 eventually and then start working on other arts to switch in and out
  5. Hath No. New Player

All artifacts are not made for every power , some will hinder certain powers but the minute you find an o.p rotation everyone will switch powers. The highest damage number ive seen at 120 is 192k
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

For what it's worth not everyone is DPS ;)
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

It's my fault there isn't one up, it should have been up Friday when the test server went back up but some IRL stuff has interfered thus far, it's not fair to everyone that's been waiting it will be 100% up tonight.

Just like the OP said the artifact has amazing potential it will just be a matter of the right powerset and rotation to maximize it.

Sorry for the wait :(
    • Like x 2
  8. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

Only did a tiny bit of testing, but I didn't get anywhere with it. Not for me.
  9. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

You don't owe anybody anything! You already do way too much to keep this community alive. Let me know if I can do anything to help.
  10. Walvine Well-Known Player

What makes dps Artifacts stronger even beyond max rank is the enate effect of stat % from 2nd and 3rd artifact paired to you equipted trinity base might or prec or both 2 stats ,All the percentages at each rank are listed in description of John Constantine vendor or doesn't he show them until player aquire artifact related to ep I forget either way you will know which two you have access that will increase compu most just by % symbols in the ranks ,Loadout This is almost standard now All the artifact offensive powers are like !channeled so all need to swap out is channeled power if the power set even use channeled ,Same with othere artifact just do same for what ever mirrored artifact support power does with your support role.