Quarks

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by N-IX, Nov 24, 2020.

1. N-IX Well-Known Player

I only find the prices of the supplier of quarks (booster gold) exorbitant, seriously more than 5000 quarks for an aura ......., delirium, 1500 would be much more reasonable see 2000, again for a material I understand ..... my aura ... !!! who decided that .... mepp an answer maybe ....?
    • Like x 1
  2. N-IX Well-Known Player

thank you google translate for this wonderful translation
  3. Eve YouTuber

It's a second chance vendor. Prices depends on rarity of items. But I do think we need more ways to gain Quarks.
    • Like x 2
  4. N-IX Well-Known Player

yes .... or lower the price
    • Like x 1
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

They have had 50% off Quark vendor items in the past.
    • Like x 2
  6. zNot Loyal Player

I think we should get quarks if we finish a Raid for the newest DLC or any Raid if they wanna be generous.
    • Like x 2
  7. NanananananananaBatman New Player

Quark Vendor Discount this weekend !Quark Vendor Discount this weekend !Quark Vendor Discount this weekend ! , would go really well with the occasion and times... just saying (again) lol.
  8. Eve YouTuber

The bonus week is Source Marks.
    • Like x 1
  9. NanananananananaBatman New Player

Meant moreso to go along with the Black Friday stuff , not the bonus week itself (although that would've been equally nice).
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I don't think the discount was that deep...maybe 25%...but yeah, I think it was 2 times so far. They could throw another one our way at some point soon and I'd guess most would appreciate it.
    • Like x 2