Trollers: what kind of art would you like to see next?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Sleepis4theRich, Nov 10, 2020.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

what needs to be nerfed is everyones ability to regenerate their own power in alerts and raids.
    • Like x 1
  2. Zydelo New Player

There!! Theres’s the next controller artifact!! For every debuff applied, reduces your group’s power regeneration by 25% ( up to 75% ) for up to eight group members. Preliminary at the moment, work out the finer details later.
  3. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Trollers are more than just batteries and the last thing the game needs is more nerfs.
    • Like x 2
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I want an art that gives me something like Quantum tunneling. And before you say “it’s good that powersets are unique and not standardized”, healers got Electricity’s bio-capacitor with the Page, so I want quantum tunneling, damnit!
    • Like x 2
  5. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

Sorry, but the secrets will not be revealed. I wish not to share our sacred tunneling with those who are not my quantum brothers and sisters...bwahahahaaaa
    • Like x 3
  6. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Shields. 1, 2, 4 players with power over time added on final breakthrough.
    • Like x 1
  7. XBARRYALLEN777 New Player

I agree & it sounds similar to what I would want next to change the narrative back to the traditional way. It just needs to be based on pure vit, power, dom. The normal stats of a troller. They have never added additional crit mag & crit power chance as a actual art. You could easily replace the power harness with a upgraded version of it in the form of what you & I have requested
    • Like x 1
  8. XBARRYALLEN777 New Player

• Like x 1
  9. Control Creed Well-Known Player

An artifact that gives you additional PIs for Bad Karma, Plasma, Poison and the other powers we don't have PIs for.