Computo's redistributor hud!! Are yall waiting for some follower youtuber to post a loafout?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hath No., Nov 23, 2020.

1. Hath No. New Player

Im running it and its very powerful, at 120 it even procs on single target , i tried to tell a youtuber and he said it was trash he seemed to think the prec numbers are based on your prec. It is not. End of story . Dont be a follower.
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

this is not a bad artifact, depending on the powerset, you can achieve very good results, worse than BIs, but quite acceptable ... the artifact has two main problems ...
    1.if you have a good set of artifacts, there is no point in using this artifact (the only reason is the desire to change the playstyle ...)
    2.with lower performance than the current meta, you need to spend a lot more effort, too much hemorrhoids ...
    • Like x 2
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

How effective is the computo artifact using super powers vs computo specced in its recommended hybrid spec.

Curious to know if its worth it when I level up artifacts during the double xp time frame.
  4. Hath No. New Player

5. Hath No. New Player

200 strat, 200 trans, 120 computo / superpowered/285prec/105 mightsp/ brwl martial arts or hand blaster tap hold no wm.
  6. ALB Dedicated Player

Just imo, I need to see it in action 1st. Artifacts are to expensive just to be trying out.
    • Like x 1
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

This is why I'm dying for an artifact rental system to be implemented. I'd love to ditch my la mort and this is one of the top contenders but I can't try it so after I finish my eog, I'll start leveling one up.
    Have a friend using it with grim/amulet and it's given him a viable range loadout for rage. Has tried a few other combos like trans and solar, either way he is loving it.
    My plan is to use it with source shard and grim. Replace my finisher/ la mort with it. I only use might moves but always have 3 pets out and use a 10k supercharge/ grand summoning. So pets fill prec bar, I'll fill might bar and gs will fill supercharge bar. He's hitting 210k on full 3bars with it. 2 bars seems to be around 80k. Think it will work well on a pet build anyway.
    • Like x 1
  8. Rejchadar Inquisitor

something is wrong with these numbers, with stats of 80,000 might and 30,000 prec (I was too lazy to redistribute SP from might to prec(damage depends on both stats, but it scales better with prec (plus synergy with "Weapon Buff")) one filled bar (it doesn't matter which one, you can fill prec bar, or might bar or SC bar, the result will be the same) damage 46000, with any 2 filled bars damage 84000, with 3 filled bars damage 140,000 ... where does the jump to 210,000? except that this is damage after using Weapon Buff and Suply Drop, without them you will not have such a gap between 2 bars and 3 bars.
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

a small clarification "Supply Drop" does not affect the damage from Compoto's, and with Weapon Buff, the damage will jump somewhere to 157,000, and then it is not clear from where is 210,000 ...
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Artifact rental...I like the idea. As long as it's based off a time (like 8 hours) vs session/death....too many disconnects. Also maybe there is a limit on rentals...like you can only rent each arti like 3 times.

Of course if you are PC, you can kind of already do this on Test....when things are available on test that is.
    • Like x 1
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

He's 530sp, pairing with either amulet or tetra or both. My 350sp alt can get to 110k might with tetra/amulet and tom bot out and other buffs. These are 100-120 rank artis. His are all 200 ranked. Plus op/ elite gear.
  12. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Implementing is up to them but I'm not even going to have a pc shortly since my nephew is obsessed with it so I'm passing it off. I hate pc gaming anyway, not comfortable. But yeah, personally I'd use rental often. Would be so clutch and they'd be getting a lot of money two fold really. I was thinking a 30min to hour rental window for like $3 for a 120 or $6 for a 200 rank. Enough time to go into a raid and see how it feels. Test isn't exactly a packed spot so being able to test with your usuals would be great.
    Other thing I wish they would implement would be new dlc goes on test and to all members on the same day. Let us test basically and then take it down for a week and do what needs to be done and release it again. Gives members a perk in a constantly dwindling allotment of perks
  13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

You do not understand my post correctly, what you wrote does not matter, there is no such jump in damage percentage from 2 filled bars to 3, perhaps with his stats and all raid buffs he has such a jump from 1 bar to 3?
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm assuming they can't really do that as rolling something into production vs test could break other things (like logins and such), so that might be an issue. However, I'm down with the members getting a 1 week access before event is opened up...maybe even before the DLC could be purchased. Member only 'exclusive access' used to be a thing and should be again... and I say this as a person who runs more Premium/F2Ps that would be shut out than the 1 member account who would benefit.
  15. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm confused... 1 bar filled is one attack. 2 bars is another. Now if both those bars are filled and you use a 10k supercharge, you fill 3 bars/ have a 30sec window to unleash the big attack. If you think you have 3 bars filled but don't use a 10k supercharge, it isn't filled. But I think I know what you're thinking because that bar always looks filled. Just bad animation
  16. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Once again, 0 bars - 0 damage, 1 bar - 46000, 2 bars - 84000, 3 bars - 140,000. See? each bar adds about 46,000 extra damage, in your post you jump from 80,000 on 2 bars to 210,000 on 3 bars.
    My numbers are taken from tests, I do not assume anything, the numbers are taken from real testing. Before writing, I specifically conducted testing ...
  17. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

You may be right, I'm going off someone else's reviews. But again, his numbers may be getting a bigger buff due to his 120k range might stat. No clue. Hoping he is right cuz your numbers vs his, I wouldn't be happy. I already have attacks that can hit those numbers so adding another while having to pay for an art wouldn't make it useful to me.
  18. Rejchadar Inquisitor

In fact, is much better than you think, if you take 210,000 for 3 bars, then 2 bars will be 140,000.1 bar 70,000 ;)
  19. Rejchadar Inquisitor

In general, I tested the build for pets (Shard, Grim, Com), if you keep the correct rhythm, then the DPS is slightly higher than for example (Trans or Solar, Grim, Shard). But rotation is much more difficult ...
    • Like x 1
  20. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I’m interested in this artifact to replace the Grim. But...

A: I wouldn't switch until next Double XP week and...

B: My u derstanding of how it works makes it completely incompatible with Neo-Venom as my supercharge because of the 45s cooldown. So unless I’m wrong about that, I’d need the devs to take a look at reducing Neo-Venom’s cooldown.