I think I finally found a dlc where I can quit playing the game.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by kingmasternova, Nov 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I wish I had a bot....I'd have the bounties done by now and all the vendor items too. Meanwhile my live body could be out enjoying some real life.

Hmmm, can someone tell me where I sign up for the 'bot' access?
    • Like x 2
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Are there glaring issues with this DLC, yes.

It is important to give your feedback and the already linked development threads are a good place to do that as the devs are most likely to read your feedback in there.

The devs don't always seemingly respond to what we say, they don't always agree with what we say because ultimately the game is their vision, as players we're somewhat here for the ride.

I'm not sure theres game out there where developers just constantly change the game based on individual, minority or even at times majority feedback, so we shouldn't expect this game to be different...

The devs often do listen it's just sometimes change takes a while because they're working in advance, it's important to give repeated feedback because you want to make your voice heard long term so don't stop giving feedback just because it seems like nothing is happening.

As for the pandemic, I think ultimately it is a relevant excuse, this year has been hard for everyone, everyone and people have been impacted, worklives, productivity, quality, all of it, so we should have sympathy for each other.

Feedback doesn't have to be positive, but it should be respectful, I'm not saying it necessarily isn't here, I'm just stating what should be obvious.

If you don't want your feedback heard then the best way to do that is to lace it with insults towards the dev team...

In terms of the game itself, I still have fun playing it, there's issues but ultimately as I pointed out in another thread the entertainment is worth the money still :)
    • Like x 6
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Have you all ever wondered that DCUO is the ONLY mmorpg? What would that tell you? I can tell you that because its the only one it should be held to a high degree especially after nine years going to ten. Sure they came along way and I understand that it's a BUSINESS but this game isn't full or how someone said "half a**ed". They themselves said PVP (paraphrasing) isn't in their best interest. I don't know any other mmorpg that would say something like that while having PVP in their game. But to go unchanged for so long all while addressing no new powers etc... NO ONE can deny those facts except those who turn a blind eye.

DC is very popular there isn't a marvel mmorpg yet many including me would be thrilled if there was one. I still feel really bothered by time capsules as its gambling of course of my free will. There's a lot of underage players who play this game. I'm guilty of spending hundreds of dollars in time capsules only for it to be RNG.... Sad be told but this game only exist due to how much money it's bringing in from Time Capsules; unofficially speaking of course.. This game also exist because almost every kid wanted to be a superhero when they were small. Being able to create you own character is amazing but when your of age you start to realize how the real world works. Reading Detective Comics when you were small was magical and finally making it into an mmorpg is also magical but for it to be perverted by corporate greed is disgusting.

Just my thoughts... :(
  4. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

The only reason the game survived so long because its the only Superhero MMO out there that's it.
    • Like x 2
  5. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

I dont remember talking to you but because you were wondering im above 550. And thats with taking most of the last dlc off.
    • Like x 1
  6. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

This is the undeniable truth.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Interesting though tho . I'm hungry popcorn sounds great
    ... ok.
  9. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

take the capes off lol how much they paying yall
    • Like x 2
  10. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

11. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Oh. Welp. Haven't played either characters in a long time. Still not understanding why you're so bothered by me. Doesn't matter though. Plus I feel bad for derailing the thread now.

Good league though.
  12. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I must have missed when they said they closed down the office. Plenty other games have been able to turn out content without the excuse. If this is the case and they are only able to partially work for any reason, then it is only fair that we should only be paying partial subscriptions. Or just come out and say it is taking longer due to whatever and most will understand. This is unlikely though because they have more than enough people ready to gobble up a Grail hair style and pay full price for it. So they just ram through half episodes with the styles the cosplayers want and call it a day. This is my last month of legendary until next episode. If it is more of the same, then I'll obviously have a tough choice ahead of me
  13. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Not to mention we are told this is supposed to be a very small group working on this game. So it isn't like they are working in an office with hundreds crammed into each other. The pandemic excuse only flies so far.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Locking this up as it is no longer constructive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.