No more extra Aethers?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by mynch457, Oct 8, 2020.

1. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Are we not getting extra aethers when we do the bounties? On my main, who has both head augments maxed at 23, did not get the 2 extra aethers when I was running bounties. I got 6 instead of the normal 8 I use to get. When did they change?
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

No that was for a bonus week that has now passed
  3. MrStoob Well-Known Player

That's double/triple bonuses, something entirely different.

To the OP: I'm still getting my 6+2, so I dunno what's up at your end.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Might want to verify your head mods are still equipped. I ran BOP Elite the other day and put my BOP mods in...then saved my armory and fogot to put the WV back in before I did my weekly run on bounties. Was on Athena before I noticed the shortage. You should still get the +1 per mod at or over 3 as long as it's equipped. Either that or you were looking at a fail on Hydra. A fail does not pay the extras and Hydra pays 6 at failure....could be.
    • Like x 1
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Nvm
  6. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I know its not double ir triple eathers, im aware of when the extra rewards are.

Im talking about the 2 extra aethers for having your head augments at 23.

I've checked and my Wonderverse head augments are in. So im clueless...oh well. Thank you for everyone's input.
  7. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Nah, not talking about a fail at the Hydra...im just shorted the 2 extra.
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

You dont get the +2 if you fail, only if you beat the bounties
  9. SekretVillain Loyal Player

^ that has been that way since DLC went live
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Perhaps you should double check your Armories to see if the proper Augments are socketed in there?

My DPS loadout still has a BOP mod, and when I forget to switch to my Bounty loadout, I always kick myself at the end of the fight when I see only one extra Aether instead of two.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ok, well if it's not that and you have your >3 mods socketed, you have a bug cause it sounds like everyone else is still getting Aethers. I'd cap a video of a successful bounty, and showing you have the right mods in and send it to support.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Is there a chance you didn't meet the full participation and didn't receive the top tier reward?
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You get 3+2 (or 6+2 if hydra) if you get bottom tier, so even at low participation, you'd get the +2...only the 'failed to earn any rewards' or a fail on the bounty altogether...or the mods aren't in...should cause the +2 not to show up.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I was thinking he was getting the +2 from the bonus, just not the top tier reward and not paying full attention to the screen as the rewards pop up. I doze off in-between boss fights as well.
  15. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I did a round of bounties today, and got 6+2 so it's on your end OP I'd check everything and if everything is in order then I'd submit a ticket.
  16. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I have both head augments at 23 and equipped. I never failed any of bounties, but did get the 2 extra. I closed the game out several times. I logged in this morning and everything was fine. No clue what happened...maybe server reset did the trick. Thank you all for your input, its greatly appreciated.