Up-Votes Needed Falling through/ out of map on FGSE Grail Fight

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by DimesShine, Aug 21, 2020.

1. DimesShine New Player

There is an issue with the Grail fight of Forged Gods Sphere Elite where you fall through the map on right side (when you walk in) between the dark blue section and the stone section of the map near the wall.. I have video of the incident occurring once but this has happened multiple times after which either the non-boss NPC’s or Grail regain full health.
    • Like x 3
  2. DimesShine New Player

In another run today at 2:38 a.m. CST Captain Walker fell through the map. Please fix this.
  3. DimesShine New Player

Another run at 11:51 CST and controller Johnsantos33000 fell theough the map.
  4. Vitalizerr New Player

So I fell out the map and didn’t get any loot or renown. And just like when you play any game you go ahead and repot that. I did open a ticket and all I got was “ we’ve already given you the benefit of the doubt last time and gave you a reset we are unable to help you any further” i did send a video afterwards as evidence supporting my case as they clearly don’t believe that the same issue happened twice. And all I got was a copy paste to their previous response , we cannot help you go ahead and report your bugs to the devs. I’ve been through a lot with this game but this is getting annoying I know I for a fact am spending **** ton of money on the game and to see that you can’t even fix simple **** like that? Or even click the freaking link that I sent to make sure I’m not lying? Anyways I don’t think I can upload it here I hope I can get a response from a dev or sum so I can actually post my stuff and not get ignored for once.

Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sprout Robinson Active Player

In the 8p Wonderverse On-Duty content, my character fell through the floor of the map and into space while fighting Grail. I flew back to the map but was stuck outside and wound up needing to leave the instance. I was in the "normal" patch of floor rather than the purple patch if that helps at all. [IMG][IMG]