LEIAM

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NJJRA, Jun 17, 2020.

1. NJJRA New Player

Olá, eu jogo DCUO desde 2013 e vejo que ainda estão atualizando o jogo, melhorando em muitos aspectos e interações, fico muito satisfeito em saber disso, porém, vejo também que ainda não incluíram traduções e isso chateia muito não só os Brasileiros, mas também outros países que possuem jogadores de DCUO. Também vejo que muito dos jogadores estão parando de jogar e eu sei o motivo, recebo milhares de feedback em meu instagram, onde tenho mais de 300 mil seguidores, dizendo que Metropolis e Gotham City não mudam, não são atualizadas, não recebem um período noturno e diurno, em seus lares não possuem interações sociais com os móveis, não possuem movimentações. O jogo tem potencial, porém, vocês não investem, não mudam e estão perdendo por isso, digo e repito, Metropolis e Gotham precisam ser atualizadas!!! Precisa receber um período noturno em Metropolis e um período diurno em Gotham, precisa melhorar os lares e adicionar mais interações, vocês precisam investir mais, melhorar a movimentação do personagem, dar mais possibilidades dos jogadores aproveitarem mais do jogo!!!
    Grato.
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

3. Eve YouTuber

He wants the Devs to update Metropolis and Gotham. Maybe suggest what they can update in them? Just "Update them" is not a feedback they can do much with.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

So basically, they want a Portuguese translation for the game, a day/night cycle for the cities, better lairs and be able to interact with base items, like sit on a chair.

edit: and that's the wrong quote. Sorry.
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We'll never have a day/night cycle because Metropolis in the comics is mainly portrayed as always sunny and Gotham is mainly portrayed during the night.
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

Tl;dr: He is complaining that the game has no translation to brazilian portuguese and that metropolis and gotham don`t get updates. He is also lying with numbers taken out of his *** that he receives "thousands of feedback on his instagram" whle trying to teach the devs how to manage their business as if he knew better.

You`re welcome.
    • Like x 1
  7. NJJRA New Player

• Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay let us start with Gotham/metropolis updates..... Go check out some of the many DLC updates that are located in each of the cities... Oh wow look at that we have Trigon's kids roaming around and causing mayhem in the Wastelands which is an alternate reality version of a Gotham City gone to hell. OOOOO.. look there are "evil" Amazons controlled by Circe causing problems in that part of Gotham close to the Diamond district. D A MMMMM N look at that a crap load of magical beings and monsters are screwing around the forums in Gotham during the JL dark DLC. Wow we have RED/ YELLOW lanterns battling in Metropolis along with Star Sapphires in Metropolis. HOLY crap the Birds of Prey have us battling bad guys in Metropolis. Should I continue?

The original cities were built to provide new players , you know under level 30, with a place to learn their skills. New "zones" have been created to avoid having some poor level 9 still working on finishing that first mission his/her mentor gives after they leave Brainiac's ship finding himself being torn to shreds by a CR 260 bad guy.

On to translators... While this would be a nice addition god only knows how long and how much effort would be needed to accomplish that sort of coding and at this point DEV staff is low so do we really want to waiting 9 months to get any new content to run to install a translator? Game is 9 years old... it survived without this long. Here's an idea .. SHUT the heck up and attack stuff. You want to chat? Go on Facebook.

Now the idea of having furniture we can sit on has been suggested in the past and while it would be nice. Same problem as the translator... what is more important? new stuff to do/attack/defeat or a chair I can sit on in my lair? HINT: I'll take new content LOL
    • Like x 1
  10. NJJRA New Player

Quando irá sair a tradução para português?
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Man is it me or are people super rude lately? Must be something in the water.
    • Like x 2
  12. MrStoob Well-Known Player

E Um devido? (google translate)
  13. NJJRA New Player

yes, a translation for Brazilians
  14. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Well, i always though original metroplis and gotham , why havent those areas been update with quest, npcs we can interact, and areas in the buildings we can explore.