If you were chosen to join a Lantern Corps, which one would you join and why?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Davenport Committed Player

I'd say Indigo or Blue.
    I'd like to be Green, but I'm too lazy. I know my will is weak (yeah, I'm honest, lol).
    Red would be out as well as I'm almost never mad.
    Orange, as much as I love Larfleeze's character, is out too as I'm not greedy.
    Yellow... I like screwing with people, but not really one to cause fear in others.
    Star Sapphire... Not sure how I'd do operating a power based on love. I don't think it'd work. Plus, that's really more of a woman power (Sorry John Stewart!)
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Orange.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ari7001 New Player

I think I would be best suited for the White Lantern Corps, due to a few things. First, I have a strong connection to a few of the different energies, especially hope, compassion, and will. Second, I like to think that I have the intelligence to understand how to channel the power and creativity to do anything with it. Finally, having the powers of hope, will, and compassion, all at once, would allow me to do better at making the universe a better place.
  4. travelingtheory Well-Known Player

red or yellow. More guy gardner red, trying to do the right thing but sucking at it and getting rage fuel.
  5. Caroline Dedicated Player

If I were a lantern IRL, I would definitely fit within the Red or Orange Corps. I can be pretty greedy at times (not proud of it) or pretty angry with everything and everyone (again, not proud of that either) . But then again, I can be nice and sweet, but for some reason these two kinda beat the good ones that I could've picked, lol.
  6. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

I'm sure my best fit would be Blue. Power-wise, I've always been most interested in healing. Some things you can't undo or take back, but in the case of the Blue Lanern Corps, that isn't necessarily so. Go team Hope!
  7. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

Join ALL the Corps.

Take THAT, Thanos.
  8. Eve YouTuber

Compassion (Purple).

1. Purple is my favorite color
    2. Compassion is a big part of me.
  9. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

F all of ya'll I'm joining the black lantern o_O lol
  10. Lynx Committed Player

I honestly dont see myself fitting into any of hte lantern corps, was never much of a fan.

Though I'd roll in the hay with some of the star sapphires.
  11. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

red because is my favorite color
  12. RoboDuck New Player

Me? Rage or Greed, as those are my two biggest problems
  13. Wildcat Committed Player

Orange - to get all rings!
    • Like x 1