Mepps, any chance of Bonus PVP weeks?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Sarvador007 New Player

Excuse me for asking this question because I am confused I like this game I have friends in the US and EU servers but I have problems with the EU since I cannot buy anything nor do I have a membership, someone can help me or tell me why that happens and I see in which PC does not I'm sorry if that's wrong but I just want to know why you can't
  2. Bantos2 Active Player

There is no point making a bonus pvp week if PVP isn't playable, I understand why you're hesitant and I honestly think you shouldn't do anything PVP related unless you make the changes that people have asked for.
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You either weren't here hen Replay Badges were introduced or you just forgot...but there was a period where replay badges were needed in PvP in order to continue earning currency for the gear. People b*tched and moaned about it constantly, so when they did their PvP revamp a long while back, they removed those limits. That's why PvP can't make money, people don't want to pay for it at all.
    • Like x 2
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

Could you list out a few bullets of things you would like to look at in no particular order?
  5. Cypharr Committed Player

PVP is dead and cannot be revived. No point try to brainstorm on PVP. My honest opinion about PVP feats is all PVP feats should be granted automatically or if you don't like that then consider a second option where all PVP feats are added to the yearly & Marketplace CR Skip. This will help boost the amount of SP CR Skip give making more viable option for new players to get a good start.
  6. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Glad to see you back!
  7. Eve YouTuber

Sadly his comment is from 2020
  8. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

What oh no, I didn’t see that. Now I’m really bummed out!
    • Like x 1