Arts

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Jslim74, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Jslim74 New Player

What's best 3 for Electric heal and water heal?
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

That answer will be VERY subjective.
    Dif arts do dif things for dif builds.
    It depends on more than just what power you are but some seem universally good if that helps?

Cant say with the limited info as 1) i dont heal 2) dont know your loadout
    The healer arts i hear ppl rave about are:
    Page of destiny
    Purple healing ray

2 top notch DPS arts that are also healer arts i hear ppl rave about are
    Trans an strat cards
    • Like x 2
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I used orb manacles and demon fang as water heal, but now I would use scrap orb and Eye of Gemini to utilize flood of power SC.

same arts would be useful for electric healer as well, you can switch orb for something like page of destiny or purple healing Rey.
    • Like x 1
  4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Trans and strat wouldnt be that great on elec as you have to pick your moments to heal(wait for big hits) and water you would have to utilize EoG strat and trans to get the most out of trans strat as water, with having 4 solace of the seas up at 1x upping your chances at crits where solace heals roll off slower compared to say nature.
    • Like x 1
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Personal preference currently:
    Electric: purple Ray, trans, demon fang

Water: page, purple Ray, trans
  6. Psyfur Well-Known Player

For water, Page, Strat, PHR get my vote.

Orb and PHR is a pairing I’d rather stay away from as a water healer. If I have the Orb, then I need soothing mist to get the benefits of the Orb. But soothing mist will proc the shield of PHR, rather than the heals over time. A shield proc is a waste for a water healer because shields are our specialty.

I don’t like Trans on my water healer. For starters, high tide is better than the transformation card at getting mending wave to crit.
    Also, I recently did some testing in Doom Metropolis. When using Page, PHR and Trans, mending wave would crit in the low/mid 30k. When using Page, PHR, and Strat, mending wave would crit in the low/mid 40k. With 2 artifacts centered around my group heal, Trans was clearly holding it back.

I prefer Strat instead because, with Strat, you have a chance of “more than one” person getting a heal over time placed on them from a heal crit activation. This is because the proc doesn’t have a cool down. Also, in situations where solace of the sea isn’t viable, the only available heals over time come from blessing of the depths in high tide, PHR and Strat. So I prefer to take what I can get when solace of the sea isn’t fit for the situation.

A single solace of the sea already has great range and I can move across the map, putting down multiple solaces to cover everyone. But that’s time consuming. Plus, it’s too risky to try that in FGSe last boss.