My .02 cents on wonderverse

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xxHELLSTROKExx, Sep 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollonia Dedicated Player

lmao. Note the "." at the end rather than a "?" that would denote a request. Carry on.

The rest of us will continue to give any similar replies the attention they deserve.
  2. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Really good points and responses. I'm sure you get bonus points for paragraphs! LOL!

Pretty sure it's one of those idiotic, oblivious players that keep shouting in LFG even if their phase is full. And when you try to phase it's full and they keep shouting because they don't know any better. Thus causing more pissed of players because they can't phase. And further clogging LFG.
  3. KN1TE Dedicated Player

If you are asking a favor or making a request that your reader may be unable or unwilling to grant, use a question mark. This allows your reader the chance to say no. When addressing a request to someone who reports to you, the expectation is that they will comply. Therefore, a period can be properly used.

I do not report to you.

Nor do I have to comply.

So your initial response without a question, a demand, saying edit your wall of text, prompted such responses.

Keep building that O shaped barrier around your little world. It's called an Ofence.

Here's a demand.

Get
    your
    skill

Have fun in LFG trying to find groups to do that.
  4. Apollonia Dedicated Player

You're confused friend. You're operating under the assumption that we all want to hear what you have to say; that there's an audience for your personal opinion.

Think of it in terms of economics. Supply and demand. You have supply, but there's no demand because what you're offering isn't appealing. If you'd like to make what you have to offer more appealing, I'm sure demand for your offerings would improve.

As it stands, just not interested. No one is demanding you comply. I'm more than happy to continue not reading walls of text. If you want me to reply to you, you'll interact with me like an adult though or be ignored.

Cheers
  5. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Nope, not confused. You, are however delusional. I didn't have to interact with you in a certain manner or the way you want to get a response out of you anyways...
  6. Apollonia Dedicated Player

You do if you want me to read your wall of text. Sorry, that's the cost of doing business. But don't worry, I think we'll both survive if you don't change a thing and I don't bother either. :) Have a lovely day!
    • Like x 1
  7. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Amazing how you distort everything for your imaginary world of lies.
    I can join LFG, and I can still be part of a group, and that means nothing. It's because? because I am still prevented from entering the phases when they are full. That's it, and that goes for everyone except you, because in your mind the rules you don't like in the game don't apply.

Which is still full and therefore you cannot enter, even if you are in a group, welcome to how the phases in DCUO work after this DLC, much of this is the fault of players with no common sense who leave the groups to be screaming for more players in the LFG until the phase doesn't support anymore and still they don't stop. It looks dumb right?

Wow, how beautiful, and do you believe that someone will be farming these bosses for 4 or 5 hours without being in any group? I think the only one who doesn't know anyone in the game (and not even the game here) is not me. Even in a group, if someone is not in the phase and they reach the limit, a common thing that happens in Murk, they will spend 30 minutes or more playing in another phase, but still in the group. What a brilliant solution. You're welcome

I'm saying that I completed everything in the first month, that I didn't come back and that you don't know the reality of the game, that's it.

You complained, you are complaining about several unimportant things. But not to leave the topic: Your vision is not the world, me and Kinght are not the "only" ones who are complaining, in fact, you are the first one I see defending this dlc, nobody in my circle of friends in the game liked , I have dozens of people feeling bad about the infinite farm that doesn't let you do anything anywhere, the various problems.

you liked it and have half a dozen friends who liked it are not the world, nor are my friends or league. I can't speak for DCUO as if I had access to statistics that only Devs have, stop creating situations, speak only for yourself.

Many of us are UNhappy

This is the life, accept it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Apollonia Dedicated Player

This sounds like some prerecorded loop where you just say the same things to anyone available when you're upset? This is best saved for whoever broke your heart. Let's stick to the topic (the game).

Incorrect. I'll explain later below.

Of course. Lots of people do. I did it this afternoon with a friend who came back after the summer off. We played just the 2 of us for 3 hours.

It's easier to get into a phase grouped but not impossible alone. Just ask to do bounty spam and then drop group after you're in the right phase. It's anti-social but people do it all the time. You're creating your own drama and obstacles for yourself. The game isn't.

Wrong. The phase tech wasn't working as intended when the DLC launched. It took about a week and a half to two weeks to fix. You were probably salty and bitter and long gone by then -- so you don't actually know how it works and are incorrect.

The phase tech has both a hard cap and a soft cap. The hard cap is what it sounds like; an absolute max amount of players in a phase and when it's reached no one can go into it. The soft cap is a small-ish threshold approaching the max limit in which players can only phase into that zone IF they are grouped together with someone already in the zone. It's essentially a line bypass. If you're grouped you're all set. If you're not grouped you can't get in.

You're welcome.

Exactly. So you haven't been playing and don't actually know how the system has been patched to work and you're complaining based on the experience you had before the hotfixes.

I said I'm enjoying the content. That's the opposite of a complaint. Cite my complaints. Go ahead. I'll wait.

On the other hand, you and your friend are complaining.

I know, but again, let's stay on the topic of the game.
  9. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

This sounds like someone who has nothing to say, empty answer, let's get back to the topic

Still waiting for the explanation

And so you have already concluded that all players are like you, they play and act like you and you guessed that I did more than 150 times each boss in about 1 month without ever going to any group and that I don't know how groups work? Do you guess too much, have you started the game since yesterday or have you been here for 1 month?

It is not wrong, I am right.
    The technology did not work and still does not work, until a few days ago it was a nightmare to find a phase and it is only better now because a good portion of players, like me, have already done the feats and are no longer in daily and direct rush. But even so, better is not good, considering the model.
    Don't come here to talk about me as if you know exactly how I play or as if you know me, if you knew something about me you would know that I play every day, that I don't give time, that I don't take breaks that I've been here since 2012, farm missions I don't do them sometimes in a row because I don't need them, but I always do them, I get into the game every day, I do the daily missions in various characters, I know very well how it is and how it works how not)

Despite the many responses of this type that you have had here on this forum, have you not yet learned not to "think" that you know something about another player? Stop guessing.

What does not help at all because if the cap is already obtained in Murk it will only heal after Hydra, normally this is what happens, if you join a group and wait, 20, 30, 40 minutes for a phase.
    Of course, whenever you go to the farm you enter a group (if someone does not do it wrong it is not my problem) but still, in a group, it is difficult, boring, slow and tiring to find a valid phase.

But how will you know that, right? You're welcome.

I'm talking about last Thursday's experience.
    I already talked about you needing to stop trying to guess things about other players. I play every day, over 8 years, I have always been here and I know the hotfixes. I'm talking about what my league is talking about, what various players are talking about.
    The only thing that improved this was the decrease in the life and resistance of the bosses so that they work well with smaller groups, this one was more effective, but the phases ... God

I used the word complaint when I should have said attacks, you didn't complain here, but you attacked (and continue attacking) every time you read that players didn't like the dlc you love so much, many of the attacks empty, just to create a fight.
    So that's it, where it reads: "many of your complaints" read: "many of your attacks"

Well, how nice to have another friend in the game, but I’ve never seen KN1TE before, I don’t know which server he plays on, I never played with him, I just agree with the things he said at the beginning and, obviously, I absolutely disagree with you also because much of what you said doesn't work the way you describe it.

I just wanted to show how this "many are happy" argument doesn't work. "Nothing more.
    • Like x 1
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Are people seriously arguing about how the phasing works?

PM here I will fill you in on how it works, I'm not adding to the cluster**** that's already happen in this thread.
    • Like x 2
  11. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Your answer was 2 lines down. smh

I asked you specifically if you did your grind and stopped and you said you did and stopped. Now you're backtracking and saying you kept playing. I don't really care either way but get your story straight.

No, you're not.

Mepps has explained it on several occasions. The system works as he's described it and I've relayed that correctly here. I've also confirmed it via testing within our league.

No one is guessing. You literally told me your play format after I asked you.

Based on your grammar structure it sounds like your english is fantastic but not your first language and imperfect. I suggest leaving this conversation because it's not likely that you're 1) understanding clearly what you're reading and it's upsetting you because you're interpreting conflicts where there isn't any and 2) not communicating clearly what you intend to, to us. Your replies are unnecessarily antagonistic and full of misconceptions and misunderstandings. Walk away friend.

No, that's not how it works...

And no, a lot of players stop after Hydra, but humans are strange creatures and don't always do things in a rigid, perfect and structured way like you want. Because of this, people leave all the time and not only after Hydra.

This is fairly obvious to point out, but obviously it needed to be. You're welcome.

1000s of people are doing their bounties every day. Probably way more. They're not having these problems you're describing. People are not waiting 40 mins to get into a phase unless they're not using LFG as previously explained.

If you're in a phase waiting for it to become busy, then yes, you're correct. And in fairness, a new player trying to do these would not know they have to game the phasing system to find a winning phase so that is a legitimate criticism the Devs should address with either instructions or by adjusting the system to work differently, But that's a separate tangent. And assuming we're all long term players here and understand the game; waiting around for a phase to get busy is not how you get these done currently.

You're wrong. Your league is wrong. Just because "people are talking about X" doesn't mean they're right. People often have an incorrect understanding of something and spread that misinformation to each other and then the whole group is misinformed. This is an example of that scenario.

Cite my "attacks". I'll wait.

Your friend replied to me and I wouldn't read it. That's not an attack. Again, if you think not replying to someone is an attack, you're not well suited for interactions on the internet. No one is entitled to anyone's time. Have a seat.

Oh honey, no...

*whoosh*...
  12. Miss Adora Loyal Player

You don't speak for me, I don't enjoy this dlc. I feel like the devs lied to us. They claim there was so much stuff to do in the open world. Four mission and bounties? I hate the bounties, can't stand them. I haven't reach 50 on each. Takes too long, and should of never have us complete them 100 times. Solo and alert not too bad. Raid not too bad but still feel like it's a little long. If you run multiple characters, this dlc makes it hard.
    • Like x 3
  13. Kanniu Well-Known Player

When Did I say I spoke for you?
    • Like x 2
  14. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Good points. However, I think we realized this person is not realistic. "You can't argue with insanity. You can stare at it, gaping and incredulous, but arguing with it is futile."
  15. KN1TE Dedicated Player

I'm on PS server. I will add you on friend list or you can add any of my toons name in my signature. LOL! glad to make another friend.

FYI person's forum account has only been here since 2018. Looking up the toon name, there is only one character close to 300 SP, all the rest are noob toons. We've been around for a while. All those toons I have listed, I get on them daily, normally. I started when free to play started, it was Nov. 2012? I stopped playing for 2 years and stopped last year even though I had a 1 year subscription. Content was lacking and an episode wasn't released because they were adding it to Nintendo switch. When I don't support something, I don't buy the product. Which is my stance atm. I'm not buying it. And if it continues to be as bad as this episode, I'm not buying.
  16. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Agreed. Just liked the nerfed Solar Artifact, a bait and switch...phases! We changed the menu hud to phasing first, when we didn't ask for a menu change and I had it memorized now it's a bigger block and is clunky and not organized well. Phasing should be made a feat.

I don't like the layout with 4 separate areas.

BOP, Metal 1 & 2, JL Dark... all had missions that could be completed right within the same place and at the same time mostly, the bounties are up and quick mostly. I'm not a fan of synn and nth golem because you have to wait for stupid spawns in the same area. Have separate areas, boss up, boss down, boss respawns. In patchwork you have to do daily missions in 4 separate areas, none of which over lap so you CAN'T do 2, 3, or all 4 of the missions at once. This adds more wasted daily time. I will only do daily's mainly if I decide to do the weekly bounty, otherwise I won't do them. I can run multiple toons thru Metal 2 and BOP content quicker.
  17. ALB Dedicated Player

You did say majority. Not majority of players you know, but the majority of the total player base. That's atleast 51% of the player base. Majority of the players I know don't like this DLC. Timed bounty's, 1 raid, the grind, etc
    • Like x 2
  18. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Wow, this sure went in a different direction than intended.
    I get the likes/ dislikes for the dlc, I think everyone needs to remember that everyone plays differently. I see people talking about alts and this dlc being hard to run them. I disagree personally and have kept up with my 1 alt and know multiple league mates running 4 to 5 alts still. If you treat them like your main, I can see hating this dlc. But that's "alt creep", not a designer's issue. They also have to make things fun for the people that don't run alts.
    Alert, good lord I hope no one calls that long. It's 10min flat with a decent group.
    Raid: elite is tough. Reg is alt friendly as can be. Event is, well, event. End gamers could probably solo it so really doesn't take long for a raid.
    Open world bounties... I'm not sure anyone has realized this but if you do 30mins/ 1 rotation while doing your dailies, you would hit the 100 counter while this dlc is active. Like its 4 months long, could even skip some days. Could also double up some days. The counter is a bit high but every single player will do 1 rotation for resets. That's a lot of chances to do them.
    • Like x 3
  19. spikeat Well-Known Player

I enjoyed the the raid and Poseidon fight in the alert.

I despise phase sync and time intervals for the bounties. Normally I can clear 2 bounties in one map (e.g. B.O.P/Thanagar) within 2 hours for all my alts and then work on bounties in another map on a different day. I timed the patchwork bounties where I would join at Kalibak, then defeat Hydra just for the 2 journal mission. It's such a pain to even get all my alts to complete those missions as it literally a 30 min wait til Kalibak will spawn again. I've also abandoned the daily missions as it takes too long to complete myself. I think the 3 BoP dailies only took me 5 min or less. Even double coin week couldn't motivate me to get my alts through the patchwork bounty missions. I'm accustomed to getting a lot done when I have the chance to log in.

I'm glad to see that the bounties have been scaled down to match other bounties from previous episodes. Let's also do away with time restrictions and phase syncs in the future as I find it highly restrictive as a player.
    • Like x 2
  20. Miss Adora Loyal Player

when you said you think the majority enjoy this dlc
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.