Back From the Hack (Feat)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gumball_DC, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Gumball_DC New Player

Why cant we buy over this feat on different characters if we have it on alts? I think its absurd since its already on my account and I cant even spend the replays to have it switched over.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Probably because it was LTO.
  3. Physique Dedicated Player

As I've always understood it, this feat (and the Skull & Crossbones hoodie) were awarded only to characters that existed on the servers at the time of the hack back in 2011. If the character didn't exist, it didn't get the feat or the gift. Also, the way this was distributed was different from other gifts given in game afterward.

The feat is an artifact for people who've been here for a long time and something of a badge of honor for those handful of characters who are still active from those days. It shouldn't be something that can be bought, even by players who created new characters on the same account. It's a legacy thing.
    • Like x 3
  4. Proxystar #Perception

I personally think you should be able to transfer this feat to any character on your account, it's your account, you have the feat. It's no different to transferring the plasmic aura to an alt in my mind, even though that's also somewhat of a nostalgic relic from the past.
    • Like x 3
  5. Gumball_DC New Player

But when you have the feat on your alt from 8/2/2011 and your Main has a feat from 8/10/2011. How is that just outside the cut to get the feat, and the fact that I have it and can't buy it is just annoying. I was obviously there for it, why can't I have it.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If I remember correctly there was a mission in your journal that when claimed gave you the rewards. This was available between August and October/November 2011. The ability to unlock feats with Replay Badges didn't get added to the game until 2014.
  7. Gumball_DC New Player

But I have feats from 8 days after when I got the feat on a different character in august. So I was playing around that time, this account just didnt get that feat somehow.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't know if the gifts were one per account, or you just didn't claim it on all your toons?
  9. Gumball_DC New Player

If it were one per account that would be stupid af. I 100% think they should let us spend the replays to get it over
    • Like x 1
  10. wintermute Well-Known Player

Nah, you should have started your alt before the hack for the feat.

Too bad.
    • Like x 1
  11. Gumball_DC New Player

both of my characters were started before the feat was released, however I only have it on my alt even though they were both played that same week my alt was given the feat and my main doesnt have it