Whisper A’Daire

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MidLifeCrysis41, Sep 11, 2020.

1. MidLifeCrysis41 Well-Known Player

93 times I’ve ran league hall duo in 3 days - and still haven’t seen her!!

A one in five chance. 93 times and counting!! Is this broken?! Does she still show up?...

I’ve tried grouping with people. Running the entire duo and not just leaving after she doesn’t appear. Nothing is working. There has to be something broken in this duo! 93 times... and I’m currently queued for it as I type!!
  2. MidLifeCrysis41 Well-Known Player

Obviously that makes total sense. Make a thread - get the thing the thread is about right away. Must try this with all feats.
    • Like x 5
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Welcome to DCUO.
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's like when I fail at a boss 10 times in a row (I'm looking at you, Hollow Knight) and I get so frustrated I say "Ok this is the final try and then I give up!" and everything goes as smooth as butter.
    • Like x 1
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Ahh yes, the magic of the “last try” phenomenon. I wouldn’t go so far as to say it works every time but it’s record is quite uncanny.
    • Like x 1
  6. MidLifeCrysis41 Well-Known Player

Lol! Honest to god - that was it for me. I really was giving up! I done some 48 times in a row yesterday. Today - I’d done a few and just thought! Nah, **** this. Definitely not worth 25p. So I’m trying to look at all my remaining gear pieces needed in the same train of thought. This is definitely my last try etc. I’ve already got my last piece of runes of the ancients too. So... I’m thinking, that thinking negatively is working!? Lol!
  7. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

It took me months of running that duo everyday, sometimes multiple times a day, before I finally got Whisper as well
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

This is a very old question.

Answer: she's rare; keep trying. Sorry I can't report anything better.
    • Like x 1
  9. Kal~el Committed Player

People make think this logic is a bunch of hooky, but let me tell you all that it isn't and it actually works.

I was doing the Save 90 Cat feat making the circle of the 6 spots I found in front of the Electron building!! Went from 46 to 63 save little kitties from the mean doggies in 3 trips around.

Had to stop and finished it the next day in 10 minutes.
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player