Witching Hour 2020 Wishlist

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DarkAvenger, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Anyone know what styles are are getting for this seasonal?
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It's up on Test right now, so I'd imagine it won't take long before some pics/info about feats show up.
    • Like x 1
  3. generalzod Committed Player

Thanks for reply, ill look for it ! Sucks we may never get a chance @ patron plumage ! Thx tho

4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Base items, Accessory,Head,Shoulders and Emblems:

• Like x 2
  5. tukuan Devoted Player

During JLD I had my heart set that they'd drop a House of Mysteries inspired lair theme with the extra room like the Atlantean one. You could have windows out to the void and all sorts of trippy stuff.

I find myself again thinking it will happen for a Themy inspired lair, but sadly I suspect I'll be disappointed again.
    • Like x 2
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

There's some pretty awesome stuff there, I'm getting stoked.
  7. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I do hope either they throw the witchy hat in the vendor or make it account bound
    • Like x 2
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

For way too many years, I've been requesting, and others have, too, that the Devs put the Demon's Tail Waist Style in the Halloween Event Vendor to give players another way to obtain it, because I've been playing for 8 years now, and it NEVER, EVER drops in a Promethium Lockbox for me.

[IMG]

And once again, the Devs REFUSE to give players another way to obtain that style. It should have been in one of the Rare Style Vendors, but they also refuse to add it to one of those! Getting really tired of this horsecrap involving a style I NEED to complete one of my characters! :mad:
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And I think about all the Demon's Tails I could have traded away instead of picking the Compound Omega.
    • Like x 2
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I still want an Ace the Bat Hound base Pet.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Is anyone else finding that this topic no longer shows up in the Gotham City Topics List? Like, I can get to it from the links in my notifications, but when I'm in the main sub-forum topic list, it's nowhere to be seen. o_O
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Probably "Proxy" conjured up so that no one saw my video and that he was 2 days late with his video ....;) joke :) probably .... :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

probably :)
  14. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Hi, anyone knows what Halloween feats there are this year , if it a style and base items

?
  15. Proxystar #Perception

There are currently three 10 point feats,

collect one of the victorian styles
    collect all 12 base items
    collect 2 boo emblems
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I thought we were getting the Gotham by Gaslight Cowl.....
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 11.06.10 PM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    I mean a Plague Doctor mask with Bat ears is all well and good (and very appropriate given the events of the past year) But I really play this game to get any from the real world and all it's headaches. Plus, Gotham by Gaslight has remained my favorite DC Elseworld (despite the hack-job WB animation did on the story when they adapted it!)