Scoreboard for bounties

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Psyfur, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Brit Loyal Player

Last time I remember spending "hours" on a raid was when we were trying to get Fortress of Solitude 2 down. Since then, nothing has really required any significant amount of time.

Personally, I could care less about the scoreboard; I'm a healer.

I do, however, find it odd that these World Bosses are a place where we can receive 0 rewards for lack of damage dealt, but we also can't see a scoreboard to check. As a Healer who has received minimum and zero rewards a few times, it's a little annoying to be there healing for a full and challenging fight and then get nothing, when the jerks that I get stuck with for Stabilizers stand AFK at the entrance and get full rewards.

Eventually somebody told me about the workaround of dropping an Orbital and meeting the minimum damage threshold, which I probably wouldn't have done otherwise: I was running Healer Trinket, Supply Drop, Healer Pet, and Manbat Transformation for the larger length roll. Didn't even keep Orbital on my bar until my Healer started having their contributions judged in terms of damage.

While I don't think a Scoreboard is needed for normal bounties, if they're going to reduce our rewards based on DPS, then a Scoreboard to keep track of this DPS and make sure we're actually going to get our rewards might not be too inappropriate after all.
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I think as long as you can get full rewards with using a orbital we dont need a scoreboard. Only thing I'm missing still is reg vendor and the 2 purple sets for feats as I dont go after elite gear anymore.
    • Like x 1
  3. Brit Loyal Player

I would agree.

For me though, it's more the paranoia of fights like Murk where I can never be 100% sure with all his jumping around if my Orbital actually hit him, or if he charged and dodged it before it landed.
    • Like x 1
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Just replying to your loadout, last I heard and saw manbat was shrunk so he only rolls normal length now so it has no benefit. Maybe it changed again but if it's still tiny, it ain't helping. But yes, an orbital should suffice. I've spent a lot of time healing groups in these and have almost always gotten full Mark's.
    And now replying to someone else, nothing should take hours but it still can if there's something going wrong/ someone not paying attention. Don't need a scoreboard to tell that unless it's a lack of burn in a burn test type of boss.
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Is why I save orbital til hes standing still and attacking. Then I quickly drop orbital. Have told many friends either returning to DC or casual players to do the same on the bounties.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

As surviving Hydra is pure RNG and a scoreboard would have deaths on it, keep it.
  7. I3eleth Well-Known Player

Someone doesn't run elite.
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Even elites once people learn mechanics, get augments leveled are sub 30-40 minute runs.
  9. I3eleth Well-Known Player

You dont do elite without maxed augments.
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Maybe since augments were a thing, before that it was actually learning the mechanics not upgrading 2 augments with XP if brokers or MP