Fgse

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by BloodIust, Aug 13, 2020.

1. BloodIust Active Player

In regards to the new bracer buff in fgse, how is it possible for a tank to tank the raid if you get 1 shotted by Y tapping, the only way i see to do the raid is pay for the new tank artifact which id prefer not to do
  2. Juggurnaut Level 30

Actually the new lasso artifact is broken as well. Even if you are targeting an add while she is in the bracer phase deflect still hits you. The artifact is not supposed to tether adds and boss, so I don’t know why you get hit with the bracers when you’re not even targeting her.
  3. gemii Dedicated Player

At last boss The Wonder Woman Diana’s seem to squishy they don’t last long being freed from the cages or when revived. Also they tend to go down in the path of the Tornados a lot

Zeus basically gets a free kill on a group member whenever the tank gets caged that script should be adjusted more

Besides that the fight is good.
    • Like x 1
  4. gemii Dedicated Player

The dianas repeatedly die after being uncaged they don’t last 3 seconds
    • Like x 2
  5. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Agreed 100%. Also they die right on the middle of inner circle where a thunder storm constantly hitting the player who trying to pick them up. And KOed iconics having some kind of DOT on them which penetrates shields.
    I know 2 tanking is the safe way but when it comes to iconic placement which we as players has no control on, it makes the last phase of zeus fight RNG heavy and that absolutely neither challenging or entertaining. At some point it becomes like we are hitting a dead horse..
    While not being sure is there a possibility that some of the mechanics on last boss fight got ninja tweaked or unintentionally coded wrong on latest overlap hotfix?
  6. BabyAres2 New Player

Do anyone else feel like the axis come out way too fast? I do elite on a daily and we get her Health down to 30% just 15 min into the fight and the room is filled with axis with no where to go I think that's the only problem just to much axis
    • Like x 1
  7. Miserable Dedicated Player

Why do you need to hit her during bracers?
    • Like x 1
  8. Requake Dedicated Player

15 minutes to get her to 30%?

U running no DPS?
    • Like x 1
  9. BabyAres2 New Player

4 dps that's not bad
  10. BloodIust Active Player

To get control of adds i tested a y tap n got hit for over 200k
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Because she goes into reflect while adds are out. How not easy to TANK if you can't taunt.
  12. Miserable Dedicated Player

My Socratic response would be why do you need to taunt during reflect?

But to give a full answer I'll address both aggro and CC.

First, aggro shouldn't be an issue.

If adds are already out when she goes into reflect, you should already have aggro of them and there's no reason you should lose it since taunts last 12 seconds while reflect only lasts 6 seconds. To be safe, you can taunt as soon as the text for reflect appears.

If adds happen to spawn while she's in reflect (which is rare), then you'll have to get aggro by using either a non-damaging ability or a damaging ability that won't hit Grail (like a cone ability while facing away from her or a PBAoE pull if Grail isn't in range).

If you want to CC the adds and they are already grouped on you, you can use Chronometric Emitters or another consumable that CCs since those don't hit reflect. If an add is away from Grail, like the Maniac, you can pull it using your ranged pull as long as Grail isn't in the cone of the pull. You can also use your PBAoE pull if Grail isn't in range. Other than that, you might just have to wait out the reflect which isn't that long.
  13. gemii Dedicated Player

After the most recent fixes The elite is in good shape now. I feel everything is working as intended.

No issues first boss
    No issues with the Dianes health
    No issues with the Dianes cages
    No issues with players being caged repeatedly
    No issues with Zeus jumping on players to quickly if tank gets caged
  14. Draconiano Committed Player

Yesterday I saw for the first time someone falling off the map in the first boss, so it's still broken.
    Also on the last boss, if you use supply drop before you get caged (Magic Supply Crystal in my case), you don't get caged until the supplys are gone, not game breaking but still a bug.
  15. Lord Arctic New Player

On Xbox, the grail fight is buggy. It seems like after 1st attempt she often bug out. She did axes in like the first second of the fight. Some axes was flying around even before the outer circle of axes was spawning. She start the fight before the tank start the fight. I guess the randomness in this poor game design in this raid is on purpose. But i doubt its intended for grail
    to do all the mechanics at once in the first few seconds.

Its the first time I ever really been unsatisfied with a elite raid. But this time, I feel like they been too focused on the patchwork stuff