Quark Discount Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 5, 2020.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't see a price difference for the Sandstorm Aura but my math could be off.
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Too bad the original Neon Chroma Materials Packs aren't on there yet. :(
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

To update, it looks like some of the newer items were missed. Sorry about that.
    • Like x 4
  4. Earth742 Well-Known Player

BatSam now has the Future Crusader legs! I'll have to wait to finish the set! Still figuring what to get for other chars' styles!
    Thank You!
  5. MYDAMAGE OP New Player

Real big spender here and tc are rigged I spent alot on TV these past 2months that I returned to dc from not play for almost 2years and I have to say going thru 1000 stabs it's not easy the Tc dont give every item I think needs to be when open 50 or 100 u can choose any item in the tc that will help dc community I have over 25k quarks I know what I'm talking about and new caps are just the same boat spend and never get I think I if we pay your checks we should get what we pay for the artifacts were already a punch in the face for players that farmed for years
  6. rimvader Well-Known Player

Here's my rebuttal:
    1) We are talking about 'older time capsules' most people open the bulk of their tc's within the 1st month it drops, venders get 'new' tc content after a mega-capsule drops.
    2) It takes 4 days for a 'premium account ' to get 1 stabilizer , and 1 stabilizer is 10-30 quarks. Half a year to hit 1000."you're not doing the math"
    3) This can have casual players buy more tc's if they know someday can finish a collection 6 months to year later. Once the population knows the RNG has Items' drop rate super low, we stop opening time capsules and hit the broker.
    4) Make the collection's reward 'account bound' so the broker prices can stay high for all I care. If feats were not involve I would not be so concern with collections.
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

No wonder the metallic material costed the same :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

The cost of the items is so high compared to the ratio of quark marks you earn, its just desmoralizing.
    Even a 50% permanent discount woulnt solve the high prices on this vendor. A person can only hope for the ratio of quark marks you can obtain be reajusted.