Every time i try to enter a phase its full

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thedemonocus, Aug 5, 2020.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I literally cannot do any of the bounties because every time i try to enter a phase its full,if i just go to the bounty there's no one there but me and i die. I think i'm ready to throw in the towel and give up on the bounties until they undo this horrible phase cap or i get to a high enough cr i can solo them.
  2. Redlotusx Active Player

Do you really expect to get enough CR to solo raid boss anytimes soon? I don't think so man :(
    • Like x 1
  3. Control Creed Well-Known Player

The Devs (if possible) should really consider a phase list and allow us to just pick a phase to enter, put a hard cap on phases so we can skip people inviting you to a phase with 3 people, this is the first week and I feel like I'm just wasting time on the open world standing around... killing 30 Adds 1 or 2 at a time or getting murdered by a gang of them is getting old too.

I don't expect to "solo a raid boss" I expect the Devs to be realistic and aware of the population issues in this game and the limitations of LFG and blind phasing. Honestly, given the issues with the Central City bounties they should have done this long ago.

Phase List... now, please and thank you.
    • Like x 3
  4. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Maybe in a few years when i get to cr 400 lol
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Jack Frost said in the stream that they were making a bunch of tweaks tomorrow to make it easier for people to phase to another group member and otherwise help out.

So we'll get to see how much that helps or doesn't as of tomorrow. Not that there's reason to think that those will be the last tweaks.
    • Like x 1
  6. Disruptor Well-Known Player

When I get involved in those big fights, I can't even move. I can just hit the mouse button to fire one of my two precision attacks attacks or rotate the camera. I had to physically attack away from the boss to get out of the line of fire.
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

If you're looking to stay un-grouped then you'll likely not get them done any time soon. Start looking for a group as the current Hydra phase is ending as a lot of people drop out once the Hydra ends.