This meme explains everything

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by VintageWine, Aug 3, 2020.

1. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Nah but deada** though, this reminds me of when I was doing the Atlantis raid and this one person is telling me "Bubbles, you're an ok healer but you could be so much better" and I'm like "uhh, thanks? Im trying my best :))" and then this girl is like "but why just settle for trying when you could be better? is that what you really want??"

Sis, wtf lmfao! I dead told her I do that enough in real life when I go above and beyond but I'm deada** just trying to have fun and deal with my anxiety & depression but thanks~ :^)

I used to care when I first started playing this game years ago about being the best healer or troller, but now I'm just tryna chill, go at my pace and make sure yall dont die without putting that stress on me lmfaao[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

You've pretty much summed up what the devs have to deal with when building these dlc's. They have to make them attractive to the "barely plays" all the way up to "must be op/ max sp/arts/augs" types. Just have fun, stay out of elite lol. My advice, get in a league that is ok running 2 healers for raids. I build to the max on healer role and even I still love that my league always runs with 2 healers for relevant content. Do I need help? Probably not and neither do they but why risk it? We're all pretty hardcore about or role builds but we have fun. I've seen plenty of leagues that are in it for casual style.
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I'm just here for the Jared Padelecki gifs. Carry on.
    • Like x 2
  4. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Is that my league mate? <3 (if not sorry, my league mate has the same name as you <3 )
    • Like x 1
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I thought this explained it......
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Depends. Is your leaguemate savage?! ;) *waves*

Dead. Totally relatable.
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1