Is there any drink item that give temporary flight?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Redlotusx, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Redlotusx Active Player

2. OG ELITE Committed Player

Red Bull, don’t believe it’s in game though
    • Like x 6
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The only item I know of in the game that grants flight temporarily is the stupidly rare Joker's Jetpack that theoretically drops in the Vault, although I've never received it in roughly 8 years of playing the game. :(
    • Like x 3
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

No, there is none.

I must've taken all the luck with it, I have jetpack on at least half of my characters, sometimes it dropped multiple times, and all my alts have one or two movement items. :oops:
  5. L T Devoted Player

the great thing about the soda is you don't have to wear a piece of CR1 gear to use it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Yeah but if you need to switch between your armories, you have to wait till the soda's effect expires.
    Because one "Cannot activate a Build While Transformed".

With items, you can just quickly take them on and off.
    • Like x 3
  7. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

There's the Joker Jetpack that might drop (if you're very lucky) from the Vault, which grants flight (at the expense of any stat bonuses you'd otherwise get from normal back/cape gear).

You can also buy the robot pteradactyl trinket from the marketplace, that gives you flight while it's equipped and activated. It does change your form, and you don't want to get into a fight when using it though.

I think the nature powerset has a healer form (insectoid) that flies also?
    • Like x 1
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I actually got the jet pack, and the one that gives super speed and the one that allows me to grapple. I have had all three drop in the vault for me
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Beside the Jokers Jet Pack, there is the MP item Robot Pterosaur which also transforms you. I think the Kryptonite chunk from the vault will do it as well, but the only toons I have that on are already flyers, and it's probably harder to get than the jetpack anyway.

EDIT...just noticed MerryGoblin mentioned the MP item....I started typing this a while ago...missed his update.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Wow....I have all 3 trinkets on like 10 toons and on my main I've deleted the jetpack probably 5 times. You break a mirror somewhere? I know it can't be good luck on my part, cause I have terrible drop luck in this game.
    • Like x 1
  11. L T Devoted Player

Forgot about that!
  12. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Kryptonian form trinket?
  13. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Flight ring of Legion of SuperVillains/Heroes, maybe someday huh! :D
    • Like x 1
  14. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

That's crazy. While I was lucky enough to have it on at least half my toons, I do wish vault drops like that were account bound like the rings and such. That would help out greatly as I have gotten stuff on alts that don't need it on and I just have to delete it.
    • Like x 1