Feeding Wonderverse Augments

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deus Ex Machina, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Is it a bug that we can't feed Wonderverse Adaptive Augments with older Exobytes? If this was already explained, I apologize. I am only able to feed them Wonderverse Exobytes and older Adaptive Augments, but no MK 1-14. On that note as well, I am unable to feed my Wonderverse Exobytes into Origin Augments. Again if this was already explained, I apologize.
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

no, it's meant. you can only level them up with Wonderverse drops.
    • Like x 2
  3. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Go level metal resonators then feed them into the wonderverse ones. They go up to 15 with no effort. Only issue is that you lose half of ur exos. This is a way to get rid of our old exos so they can make more money. However they wanna spin it that's really wut it is.
    • Like x 2
  4. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I can't feed any Nth Metal into my Origin Augments anymore either. Is this a bug?

I thought that only the new augments needed the new materials, but I'm getting tons of Nth Metal still and the game says to get the stuff to feed into them from enemies, the vault and the stabilizer duo, but all I still get from those is the Nth Metal, and it won't work! o_O
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Stabilizer Fragmentation and The Vault say it rewards "Artifact Reagents: Nth Metal"

Nth Metal is for Artifacts. Exobytes are for Augments.
  6. darth_paul Dedicated Player

They don’t drop exobytes though, that is the problem. And the screen says to get the regents from these three areas, enemies, vault and stabilizer. Those three things only drop Nth metal. The game is telling misleading info that should be updated, by either having exos now drop from these things, or if they aren’t then the text should be changed to reflect what it is that you really need to do. You’re pretty knowledgeable, and I respect that, but this is really a dev issue, and I’d like to hear from Mepps or another green name to clairify, thanks, This is not just for myself, but so I can link to groups on Facebook to let them know who are really confused and don’t come here.
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

Remember you get Exos from Salvaging Gear which Gear you can get from Vendors, Mission completions, and bosses on the on duty. Nth Metal drops a plenty from all enemies but its used only for Artifacts.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't know what screen you're referring to but to clarify:
    Nth Metal (Artifacts) can drop off most enemies, The Vault, Stabilizer Fragmentation, collection nodes and exo-material nodes.

Exobytes (Origin Augments) drop from salvaging gear.

Episode specific Exobytes (Adaptive Augments) will only drop in episode specific content.
  9. darth_paul Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    This screen here. Now, I can admit when I am wrong, and I may have read it wrong last night, or they may have changed it since, because it does look a bit different and more clear now than it did before.

But, I still don't think that it's quite clear enough. And, since you could use the Nth Metal for the Augments before, even if you "weren't supposed to," it was possible. But, now there's been this sudden change and it's confusing everyone and a lot of players think it's a bug, which it's apparently not. Okay, they "fixed it," so that you can't use the Nth Metal on the Augments, but again, there are a lot of players that do not use these forums and do not view YouTube. They just use Facebook or Twitter, and are clueless. I am trying to understand this myself, so that I can relay some reliable information to those people. This was a sudden change that was not explained well enough.

I still say that it would be best if a dev would explain it fully, but if none of them will, then fine, I get it now, I will just tell people what I found out and leave it at that.
  10. Rainnifer Committed Player

Just read it again, it shows right there as a general Tip paragraph. It tells you where you can find the Reagents for what type of thing you want to rank up. "You can obtain Artifact Reagents by completing the Vault or the Stabilizer Duo Event, or as a rare drop from defeating NPCs."
    Then in the next sentence it mentions the ones for augments. "Augment Reagents can be obtained by salvaging gear."

That paragraph isn't being specific to the item you're looking at, it is being general.
  11. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Being too general is the problem. It should be more specific.The average player isn't going to know that Artifact Regents = Nth Metal, and Origin Regents = Exobytes. I know that, I never said that I didn't. But, I'm not new, and have been playing for a while, yet even I can see that this should be more clear, even though I know what is what. My issue here has not been that I don't know how to get each type of item, it's just that whether or not we "should have been using Nth Metal for both" is that we "could." And, a lot of players, including myself, did exactly that because it was easier. Now that "easy route" has been taken away, and there is a lot of confusion, and this "general guide" in game doesn't help really. I figured it out, and have already explained to those that I've been trying to help elsewhere online, but all they have to do is just add in some more instruction in the text that states what regents are what.
  12. Rainnifer Committed Player

They could do that, but then the text would get pretty big and possibly more intimidating. Instead, once you collect an Nth Metal, you can look at it and read what it says on the Nth Metal. It should tell you there what it is used for.
    Also, while it's less obvious at lower levels, just looking at the XP awarded from Nth Metal compared to Exobytes should show which is more efficient to use where. Not to mention that Exobytes cannot be used for Artifacts.
  13. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's wasn't a sudden change, it was on test for two weeks. See OC's video above.