January 2021- A DECADE of DCUO!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jul 13, 2020.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

A pretty HUGE accomplishment Devs!

I am gonna be the first to congratulate you! Before you know it, DCUO’s 10 year anniversary will be here!

I have had the pleasure of participating in all 10 years! How are you gonna celebrate 10 years of DCUO!?

What do you think the 10 year anniversary gift will be!? I bet it’s gonna be EPIC!

Any thoughts on how the decade anniversary will take place!?
    • Like x 11
  2. Brit Loyal Player

I'm just hoping for a second round of the name purge.
    • Like x 7
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I think the one year anniversary was a cape. I would like doomsday (metal too) styles or trinket. I'm so bold I'll even say because it's gonna be a ten year anniversary that it should consist of 10 items lol
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Thinking it will be the same Anti-Monitor event, but with really great rewards and gift. At least I hope so. :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

IF it is to be 10 Items..How about for 2 weeks ONLY. ALL Toons On ANY Account can claim a Reward Box Containing ALL 10 Anniversary Gift6s. Perhaps a Special Enhanced Year 10 Cape
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

"I've played DCUO for ten years and all I got was this stupid T-shirt" style...
    • Like x 14
  7. Dub T Well-Known Player

I would wear it proudly!
    • Like x 3
  8. High Troller Loyal Player

Here's hoping for Orion's Astro Harness, Portable Base Teleporter that is a motherbox trinket that opens a boom tube--usable by others until you teleport, boom tube base teleporter skin... take my money already! bring us back to new genesis too!

give us darkseid war... great way to recycle maps for the 10th year anniversary! many related maps to take us to on this journey.

let us have iconic simulations where we play:
    darkseid, orion w/ astro harness, WW vs Furies, lex luthor getting the omega powers after darkseid's death, etc

yes... i'm being demanding.
    • Like x 2
  9. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Ive been arguing with some of yall for that long?
    • Like x 6
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

An orbital strike which hits the target with a bunch of 10's each would explode in a second or two when they hit the ground. It would look like this...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Ambush bug appears near target as a sidekick doing a DOT while standing there doing nothing else but saying stupid things like...

"The Roman numeral for 10 is an X. But we can't say that letter too much or another company might get angry."
    "If X marks the spot does Y Martha the spot? Hey, funny thing, Batman and Superman..."

He's literally injuring them with his rantings.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

This thread needs to be a WISH LIST of things the Devs should do for us to honor this milestone!

Here's things they ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY WILL NOT EVER DO, SO STOP ASKING ALREADY!!!:
    --Bring back the Back From the Hack Batman-Inspired Head Style. Give it up. You have much better Batcowls available to you now. Use one of those!
    --Bring back the Batman v Superman and Supergirl Marketplace items. They were pulled because the Licensor demanded it. DCUO is no longer allowed to sell them, or even give them away in-game. They're gone forever. Give it a rest!
    --NEW BODY STYLES ARE NEVER COMING! NOT EVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!! AND THAT INCLUDES NEW SIZES OF THE ONES WE ALREADY HAVE!!!! GIVE IT A REST ALREADY!!!

But here's some things I want, that a think at least a few others want, that they could do easily:
    --MORE CHARACTER SLOTS! I've got 31 out of 32 used, and there's still several power sets I've never used! GIVE US MORE!!! I'd say, take us to 42!!! ;)
    --EVEN MORE BACKPACK AND BANK SLOTS!!!!
    --I realize it's asking quite a lot, but FINALLY ENABLE HIGH TEXTURE DETAIL ON PC!!! It's absolute rubbish that the game looks WORSE on PC than it does on PS4 and Xbox One, even if you have a modern rig that can run computational circles around the consoles! You've had 9½ years to fix whatever the problem was that led to it being disabled, just fix it, already!! We've been super patient, but now y'all are just making yourselves look LAZY! :p
    --Again, I realize this is quite a lot to ask, but MORE walk-in portals for older content! Getting into the older raids is just ridiculous at this point, so throw us a bone, here! I know, I know, that process stopped because one of the old DLCs REALLY DISLIKED HAVING A WALK-IN PORTAL! But again, y'all Devs have had YEARS to figure out how to solve the problem!
    --Time to put WAY more styles back into Vendor 00! And the first one up MUST be the stupidly rare DEMON'S TAIL WAIST STYLE! Just give it to us, already! We've EARNED IT!

I'll add more as it comes to me. ;)
    • Like x 5
  13. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

All anniversaries? now that's bold!! While were at with ideas, I would like a red lantern kitty as an accessory. I forgot the cat name lmao
    • Like x 2
  14. the solowing Steadfast Player

Sorry im abit off topic here, is that the episode where superman had to stop the meteor from crashing into earth because of a giant magnet?
  15. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

Free 200 or 180 art skip
    Buy SP
    CR skip
    Artifact swap on toons
    Triple XP
    Name purge
    Double promotion boxes with styles not obtained
    Marketplace 60% off everything
    Legends bonus again
    • Like x 2
  16. nawanda Loyal Player

I hope that members get the best of whatever it is, and the cheapskates get a Jackster poster or something.
    • Like x 3
  17. Hraesvelg Always Right

Well, you certainly swung for the fences, buddy...
    • Like x 7
  18. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

Looool
  19. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Can we get Death Metal Wonder Woman, her style is awesome!!!
    • Like x 4
  20. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

One nice gift could be, a custom power specific accessory that actually does something (for members).

Example: for a Rage power character, a Rage style pet that will occasionally cast a,
    Random debuff on a target,
    Randomly buff the player,
    Randomly apply a dot to the target,
    Randomly apply a HoT to the player,
    Randomly lunge or block break a target,
    Randomly shield the player, etc

Not all as often as say, a trinket would, but just once every here and there the accessory pet just does something other than talk smack.