Let us have more than 4 bases !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, May 31, 2020.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

For some this might be very insignificant, but the ones who actually love decorating, will most likely agree with the fact that having only 4 available bases isn't very satisfying due to the limitation people may experience.

There were a lot of times when I felt like having each base with its own, unique theme but knowing that I can't get a 5th one and use the remaining base items in it truly sucked. I'm aware that you can have alts with multiple bases, you can let your main in and give them rights to use everything and move things around.

I'm also aware that you can have multiple league halls as well, depending on how dedicated you are when it comes to your alts' prestige, base items and such. For me, when it comes to my alts' base items, they have close to none, while my main is the one who has gathered a lot throughout the years.

I know that I can spend money or just run through content and slowly gather whatever i need in order to be able to decorate on my alts, but doing that on a main character just feels better.

Bases are sold on the MP, therefore I see no sense in having sales restrictions or quantities. I feel like being able to choose how many bases we can have on a character would also generate a lot of profit towards the company - there will be a lot more base, base items, armories and such purchased. So, if people are willing to pay for more bases, then let them do it.

I'd love to see a green name answer to this question: Is there a reason for this base limit? Is it the server space? Because the lairs are private instances and the item limit does not actually matter, since you can see every item your toon has available in open world as well - and that space is not limited.

So no matter if you just place your ammenities and armories in the base of full 500 items - your toon can actually carry thousands of them around and that inventory is loaded everywhere (character page - base tab).
    • Like x 9
  2. Brit Loyal Player

AND for those of us who love having a base but hate decorating, fix the "Permission to Move Base Items" setting on the mainframe so that it will actually allow people to place, remove, and move furniture within the base, instead of only being useful for turning paintings upside-down.
    • Like x 6
  3. Eve YouTuber

Yes yes yes for all of that! I have so many base items on my main and I don't want to keep deleting bases I worked hard on just so I can decorate new ideas.
    • Like x 3
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

Can a green name comment? :p
    • Like x 2