How much is the CR skip?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nodens, May 22, 2020.

1. Nodens Dedicated Player

A leaguemate has just returned after a long hiatus, and is interested in the CR skip, but we can't find the price for it anywhere we've looked.
    Somebody's got to know.
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

at the moment, it's about 25 dollars, isn't it? what with the sale n' all. have a look in the market place.
    • Like x 2
  3. Berza Committed Player

Try using it on the character selection screen, the confirmation pop up will tell you how much it does cost.
    • Like x 2
  4. Nodens Dedicated Player

It's not in the Marketplace. Several of us have searched for it. We've searched a LOT of places. -and yes, we've even googled it.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not in the MP, it's only accessible from character create or character select.
    • Like x 2
  6. Nodens Dedicated Player

uh-uh. Not gonna do that and risk having DB just put the charge directly into effect when all I want to do is find out the price. I've had that crap happen to me before.
  7. Nodens Dedicated Player

Yeah, I know. -but it's not showing the price on that screen.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you click on it?
  9. Nodens Dedicated Player

10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It must not be that interesting then.
  11. Nodens Dedicated Player

I don't know whnat you're talking about when you say "interesting" (seriously, what would be INTERESTING about it, anyway?), and I don't know why you put quotation marks around blank space, but, as I said, I'm NOT the one that wants the CR skip. I'm just trying to find out the price for a leaguemate. Even if I DID think I might want a CR skip, that would have to depend on the price for it. -which is the vewry point of this thread. I don't know about you, but most of the people I know aren't going to pay just any price thrown at them.
  12. Rainnifer Committed Player

Anyways. It's $50, currently $25 because it's on sale. If your friend wants to buy it for that price then they can access the option via the character select screen where it shows "Advance Character Level"
    • Like x 3
  13. Nodens Dedicated Player

Thank you!
  14. Noble One Committed Player

actually it wouldnt charge you because you have to confirm it... twice. it will show you the cost upon clicking it.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Per your original post.
  16. Berza Committed Player

It won't charge you. As I said, there is a confirmation window.