Can't log in since BoP release

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by theCRIMEHAWK, Apr 20, 2020.

1. theCRIMEHAWK New Player

I que'd up the solo thursday, from my base and all was fine. Then i teleport to BoP open world and immediately disconnect. Since then i haven't been able to log in. Had no issues until this DLC premiered. Is it just me? lol please fix... thanks.
    • Like x 1
  2. theCRIMEHAWK New Player

Now its been 5 days and still can't log into dcuo? smh.... not bueno. please fix....
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

It might be just you. Cuz myself and everyone I know in game has had no issues.
  4. theCRIMEHAWK New Player

HERE IT IS, 12 DAYS AND STILL CAN'T LOG IN DCUO!!! REALLY? THERE'S NOTHING WRONG ON MY END. REBOOTED MODEM NUMEROUS TIMES; DELETED AND DOWNLOADED GAME NUMEROUS TIMES; REBUILD DATABASE; DCUO/PS4 WERE UPDATED; CALLED OPTIMUM: INTERNET CONNECTION 100% FINE, ETC., ETC. THIS MAY NOT BE A BUG BUT DEFINITELY A SERVER ISSUE. BEEN A VESTED LEGENDARY MEMBER SINCE AUGUST 14, 2011 AND THIS THE THANKS I GET? SMH
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you contact Daybreak Support?
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us
  6. theCRIMEHAWK New Player

Not yet. I'll do so now. Thanks....
  7. IonHero Committed Player

Out of curiosity, where does the game fail?
    Can you even get to the character select screen? (if so, can you login as another character?)
  8. theCRIMEHAWK New Player

No. It fails after i press to play. Then its the blue, error application, screen.
  9. theCRIMEHAWK New Player

Day 17.... STILL no luck. Tried to send ticket and it keeps sending me back to username page... smh please fix.
  10. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

If you're having trouble submitting a ticket try sending an email with the details and explaining that it's not letting you submit a ticket. Since this seems to only be affecting you posting on the bug forum will probably get a reply after they fix the dc's when joining Phoenix Cannon... and we all know how long that's been around.
  11. theCRIMEHAWK New Player

True. Thanks for the info. Email was sent.....
  12. theCRIMEHAWK New Player

Day 21 and counting...... tried everything possible to contact daybreak and no response!!!!! 3 weeks of wasted money down the drain.... trying not to give up, dcuo, but you're making it real easy to do so.
  13. Zanaxdue New Player

It really SUCKS , I understand why you get mad !! Lots of bugs in game too, which the dev. dont care about !!
  14. IonHero Committed Player

You might have to back-up your saves and initialize your PS4.
    (I'd try deleting the game, rebuilding database, and downloading the game One last time before trying to initialize)
  15. theCRIMEHAWK New Player

Thanks for the info. I did back up my saves, initialized my ps4 and still no luck. Before initializing, i deleted game, downloaded it then rebuild database several times same results. This time I'll rebuild database after deleting game then I'll download it. At work at the moment. I'll try AGAIN when i get home. Thanks again...
  16. IonHero Committed Player

Are you getting error CE-34878-0?
    If so it could be a hardware fault on your ps4 hard drive.
    If you have an external hard drive you aren't using you could try installing the game on that.
  17. theCRIMEHAWK New Player

Yes and i don't have an external hard drive. I tried your method and still no luck. IonHero, i truly appreciate your advice and help. I'm getting a new ps4, in a few days lol tried everything possible so a new one may help....... maybe. Thanks again, IonHero...