Confirmed Harley's Fix-It-Gun and Super Speed

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Ryazan, May 2, 2020.

1. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Why is it so that Super Speed is the only movement mode that can't toggle its fast mode while holding that thing? That makes the mission pretty annoying on SS characters when they move like a slug instead of going fast.
    • Like x 7
  2. MrImpolitely92 New Player

Nah I agree wholeheartedly
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I can toggle fast mode on my SS characters while holding the fix it gun. The speed is definitely reduced but it's the same for the other movements.
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

The speed is not the same for all movements. Only SS gets slowed down by holding the gun. I even tested on a character with all the movement mode gear from the vault, flight and acrobatics are unaffected but SS gets weighed down.
  5. Walvine Well-Known Player

He is right you can double jump in super speed but the speed perk is not working with harley gun but flight and acrobat assisted glide speed is unchanged.
    Another issue with harley gun is sleeping gas can not be canceled so another player can jump in and cuff the gorila you still get the rescue count but the gas channel lasts for way to long , and another kinda funny issue with harley gun shooting the yarn balls at the tree with cat and dog can repel the tree launching it out of the ground ha.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I notice a difference on my Acrobatics character but Acrobatics has been acting irregular for me even without the gun.
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Worst case scenario, if they never fix it, just try and remember the long list of advantages super speed has over the other movement modes and know that in the big picture, you’re still coming out on top by miles and miles, lol.
  8. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

I've noticed this too- especially in BoP metro, there are buildings that you can't use your grapple to ascend, you have to climb the whole way.
    • Like x 1
  9. MiLady Well-Known Player

In BoP, when you do Harleys mission and carry her gun, you can not use the turbo mode in super speed. You hear the whoosh sound, but you still move at the same speed.

However, if you are acrobat or flight you can still use their turbo power fine. Why cant super speed use its turbo power when the other movement modes can?
    • Like x 2
  10. Korvyne Committed Player

Can confirm this has been happening since the DLC landed. I just thought it was meant to be as I only play with ss toons.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Bug confirmed.
    • Like x 2
  12. 10am New Player

You can actually cancel the gas by tapping jump
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That’s not right, my acrobatics toons are so unimpeded by the thing, I sometimes forget I still have it and end up throwing yarn at rioters. Oops! :D
    • Like x 2
  14. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

your superpower...instant knitting circles
    • Like x 1
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

You may not have noticed but acrobats can't grapple line up a building while holding the gun. Too heavy?
    • Like x 1
  16. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Also affects acrobats; can't grapple line up a building while holding the gun.
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I hadn’t noticed that but I stay at street level for the duration of the dailies. I’ll try it later see if that’s not working for me as well.
  18. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

have to put this somewhere...the model for amazo is years old for years we have wanted him ...nice to finally have him in the game to any degree...
  19. Walvine Well-Known Player

Correct jump usually cancels almost all channeled powers.